• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Be mature enough, understand your partner.

If your boyfriend or girlfriend tells you to stay away from a certain person,

Don't argue with them, they can see people's intentions from a mile away...✨

:Like:
But atleast we have a right to know why they are asking us the same? Isn't it the basic rule of any relationship???

If your boyfriend or girlfriend tells you to stay away from a certain person,

Don't argue with them, they can see people's intentions from a mile away...✨

:Like:
Hello and good evening buddy,
I somehow don't agree with this as one has their own individuality and space also. It's not necessary that what your partner sees or foresees might be right or true for that matter. As all couples , I am my partner ( my wife ) per say do have arguments sometimes on such topics but then we realize and give space to the other person to let them take a call on whether that certain person is a right person or someone who one needs to be stayed away from. I anyways don't judge people cause I believe I am no one to judge. It's like when you point a finger at someone , 3 fingers point back at you. Well this is my take but I guess each to their own :)