• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned

June™

Favoured Frenzy
@Nilaani @Pinkcandy

ID Name : Nanddu
ID got banned today provided reason "Underaged"

Screenshot_20240418-215307.jpg

Didn't text anything related to underaged contents in my aware. Kindly review this problem and get me the ID back. Thanks.

@Shyam Funnaytalk was asking me for fun, to imagine some age that he'll tell something about me. That's why I replied like that. And I absolutely had no clue or intention to violate the rules. This is purely an unintentional statement. I'll be more careful in future to avoid these situations.

@Shyam Funnaytalk was asking me for fun, to imagine some age that he'll tell something about me. That's why I replied like that. And I absolutely had no clue or intention to violate the rules. This is purely an unintentional statement. I'll be more careful in future to avoid these situations.
Dont give us this lame excuse ! You are a user here for years and you know the DAMN RULES ! Abide by it or all your ids will face the same consequence .

Rules okay.. But nan sonna context ah pakka matikrenga.. As I said, it was truly unintentional. But if this is the way this chat room works, I'm glad to accept and abide to it. No worries. :)