• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

banned

someguy93

I was a former long time chatter of zozo i used to log in everyday and had many friends that i only talked to on zozo. One day a girl i cant remember the name started saying things to me about my me and my family and i get really defensive over it because at the time my mom and dad was both in the hospital. saying things like your mom is a fucking cunt and hope she drops dead and other really hurtful things it really started to escalate when the guys in the chat got involved because it was a girl who often cammed showing herself on cam. all the guys started defending her and attacking me in chat most of them had nothing at all to do with it at all. it was at that point that i really started defending myself in chat i said some things i probably shouldn't have and things just got blown out of proportion. long story short i was banned forever its been several months and still cant get in. ive tried contacting admins multiple times patiently waiting for a response but to no end. II dont know what else to do I realize theres a block and report button and i should have used that instead of what transpired that day. im really upset about is the fact that i cannot log back in not just the sex chat room but all of them clearly states in this screenshot that bans are supposed to be for 3 days only if anyone sees this please help me to resolve this issue in a peaceful manner.

Attachments

• jhjjk.png
    jhjjk.png
    78.8 KB · Views: 24
I was a former long time chatter of zozo i used to log in everyday and had many friends that i only talked to on zozo. One day a girl i cant remember the name started saying things to me about my me and my family and i get really defensive over it because at the time my mom and dad was both in the hospital. saying things like your mom is a fucking cunt and hope she drops dead and other really hurtful things it really started to escalate when the guys in the chat got involved because it was a girl who often cammed showing herself on cam. all the guys started defending her and attacking me in chat most of them had nothing at all to do with it at all. it was at that point that i really started defending myself in chat i said some things i probably shouldn't have and things just got blown out of proportion. long story short i was banned forever its been several months and still cant get in. ive tried contacting admins multiple times patiently waiting for a response but to no end. II dont know what else to do I realize theres a block and report button and i should have used that instead of what transpired that day. im really upset about is the fact that i cannot log back in not just the sex chat room but all of them clearly states in this screenshot that bans are supposed to be for 3 days only if anyone sees this please help me to resolve this issue in a peaceful manner.
Hello the previous platform had a 3 day ban, the new one doesn't, you can get banned forever. When was the last time you tried logging back into chat room?

@Administrator will look into it.

thank you so much sexy girl for having someone look into it for me I really hope i can get back and start chatting again I just checked and still cant log in and haven't heard from anyone yet. i used to mod for several other chat sites before i came to this one. I really like Zozo Its by far the best chat place ive been to in all my years of going to chat sites. If there is anything i can do let me know Asap

thank you,
Stephen

thank you so much sexy girl for having someone look into it for me I really hope i can get back and start chatting again I just checked and still cant log in and haven't heard from anyone yet. i used to mod for several other chat sites before i came to this one. I really like Zozo Its by far the best chat place ive been to in all my years of going to chat sites. If there is anything i can do let me know Asap

thank you,
Stephen

You're very much welcome :D I am glad to help. And don't worry our @Administrator cares about our users and I am sure he'll do what's best to help you. Just be patient and very soon all will be solved, in the meantime I hope you get to enjoy our forum as well :D