• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned : requesting to unmute

Sun_Light

Wellknown Ace
I don't know who is the mod right now... Without any reason muted me. He/she muted me in guest username also without spoiling the guidelines. Someone is misusing the power of mod.
Kindly check the report and tell me what's the issue or which rules that I was not following.

Fix the issue and unmute me.
@Pinkcandy @Administrator

Last edited:
what name were you using? nevermind found it. also, you werent banned, (I really wish you people would learn the difference.) you were "kicked" out of the hindi room not off the site, for 1hr for abuse (which seems to be a theme for you since you've been muted and kicked out of rooms for the exact same reason in all the reports) you should be able to go back in there now.

Last edited:
I don't know who is the mod right now... Without any reason banned me. He/she banned me in guest username also without spoiling the guidelines. Someone is misusing the power of mod.
Kindly check the report and tell me what's the issue or which rules that I was not following.

Fix the issue and unbanned me.
@Pinkcandy @Administrator
Just simply try to login again you'll be able to access the site now buddy!

what name were you using? nevermind found it. also, you werent banned, (I really wish you people would learn the difference.) you were "kicked" out of the hindi room not off the site, for 1hr for abuse (which seems to be a theme for you since you've been muted and kicked out of rooms for the exact same reason in all the reports) you should be able to go back in there now.
Thanks.
Yupp mistakenly i have written ban instead of mute.
But they should have to warn me before mute.
Also He/She muted me in other guest id ( Boring life) also where I am pretty much sure I was not wrong in any situation. That time pratiksha and Anjaliyana were there.