• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned regarding

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soofiih

Active Ranker
VIP
I was banned from Zozo after taking a break from there from today morning onwards. I req the admins to look after it.I believe this may have happened by mistake. I have not knowingly violated any of your rules or policies.
Username: Soofiih
@Shyam @Nilaani
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_2026-10-02-17-07-17-420_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2026-10-02-17-07-17-420_com.android.chrome.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
I was banned from Zozo after taking a break from there from today morning onwards. I req the admins to look after it.I believe this may have happened by mistake. I have not knowingly violated any of your rules or policies.
Username: Soofiih
@Shyam @Nilaani
it was cleared
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top