• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned from chat without reason

dear admin, i am chatting here for last 5 years suddenly today posting a part of my play i was banned, request to please release my ban

and what is your chat name? and trust me, it doesn't matter how long you've been chatting here, if there is a reason you were banned, then the length of time you've been here doesn't matter.

and what is your chat name? and trust me, it doesn't matter how long you've been chatting here, if there is a reason you were banned, then the length of time you've been here doesn't matter.
i understand must be i did a lot of copy paste. am not allowed to upload pics so i never did so. duskyroleplayer is my chat name

i wish people could tell the difference, you weren't BANNED, you were kicked out for 5 days. You have 3 days to go.