• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned for my user name.WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.

inuit

Logged in on my pc today.
I logged in at 16.17
So I used the time I logged in as my guest long in name
But instead of 16.17, I spelt the time out.
So that's " sixteenseventeen. ".....16.17,
Was in the chat for an hour or so
Then I got the message flash up that I had been banned for a week
The reason " underage"
No warning of chance to change my name, just wham.....banned
Come on,

Logged in on my pc today.
I logged in at 16.17
So I used the time I logged in as my guest long in name
But instead of 16.17, I spelt the time out.
So that's " sixteenseventeen. ".....16.17,
Was in the chat for an hour or so
Then I got the message flash up that I had been banned for a week
The reason " underage"
No warning of chance to change my name, just wham.....banned
Come on,
I hope you are aware of the chat and site rules? This is an adult chat room, only 18+ are allowed to chat. So I guess one of our admin/moderators did the right thing. So you better not use sixteen or seventeen related numbers as your username.

Yes Administrator I understand and respect what you say.
And i do understand the 18+ rule of the chat
It never entered my head that "sixteenseventeen" meant anything other that the time i logged in.
But surely a little nudge from whoever banned me to say " Change your name or be banned " would have given me change to indeed change my name to one that was acceptable .

Yes Administrator I understand and respect what you say.
And i do understand the 18+ rule of the chat
It never entered my head that "sixteenseventeen" meant anything other that the time i logged in.
But surely a little nudge from whoever banned me to say " Change your name or be banned " would have given me change to indeed change my name to one that was acceptable .
That reason would be welcoming underage again with different name; we don't want underage users roaming in chatzozo. Hope you can understand it. In your case, we can release your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.