• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Banned Account and Badge Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Admin,

My account is showing “Banned”. Please review my account and remove the ban if possible.

I would also like to request two badges for my account.

My nickname: [BodyMassage]

Thank you.
 
Hello Admin,

My account is showing “Banned”. Please review my account and remove the ban if possible.

I would also like to request two badges for my account.

My nickname: [BodyMassage]

Thank you.
try it now. and dont ask for a badge if you've not earned it here in the forum.
 
Hello Admin,

My account is showing “Banned”. Please review my account and remove the ban if possible.

I would also like to request two badges for my account.

My nickname: [BodyMassage]

Thank you.
Two badges ?? Where u gonna put them o_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top