• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ban

Many people share their numbers, even I told many times dont share to many users and perhaps mod also let them go , these people share other's number for bothering purpose only.
Yes you are right and they also face the consequences as you are facing. And no staff member allows to post any illigal or unethical content, this is for your information. Please try to learn the good practices from the others not the bad one.

Yes you are right and they also face the consequences as you are facing. And no staff member allows to post any illigal or unethical content, this is for your information. Please try to learn the good practices from the others not the bad one.
I am Not Facing Any Consequences :angel: See All MSgs First :Cwl:

Even Bro A very Popular game ,Super Addictive Pubg And A application Tiktok When It Banned,User Survived without it , Then Why you Think Anything Else About It, Its Not Someones Future For Which Peoples Get Dipressed To think I have been kicked for 5 Days . You Said About " Consequences " word, You Dont Know This Word Is Very Precious ,Please Dont Use This Word Like This. @Babai_43

Many people share their numbers, even I told many times dont share to many users and perhaps mod also let them go , these people share other's number for bothering purpose only.
Brother .... I have given confession post to Mr. Hedge ... please read and .. do if u can do something for me ... already u have done a lot ... I am greatful to u for that ...