• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

BABY CAN I PUT MY ____ IN UR ______ LOL

OBV holding & squeezing it and hit it again and again always a pleasure I mean cushion don't dream anything lol
Playing with Cushion is not the pleasure :p the reaction and sound from the face of the cushion makes it more pleasure... I really meant the cushion as well:p

I wanna bite a cushion if it has mouth and feelings... Again only the cushion

Playing with Cushion is not the pleasure :p the reaction and sound from the face of the cushion makes it more pleasure... I really meant the cushion as well:p

I wanna bite a cushion if it has mouth and feelings... Again only the cushion
Don't bite very big cushion if it fall, u can't breath & what will be the heading in news can u imagine lol

Wicket holds diff type of cushions so he will answer perfect for this @Wicked lol
Front or back?M unable to differentiate between two sides evrytime especially at night.
Cushions haan.Whats front and whats rear m always confused which side to lay on.
Two Hands for Uncovering it 1st. I dont like cover much.
love to lay it flat in bed ,slap n flip n beat back to back to get the best of its shape with yet gentle hands ,before shoving my head at last on to it after all the game played for best/good night sleep ummmm.

Front or back?M unable to differentiate between two sides evrytime especially at night.
Cushions haan.Whats front and whats rear m always confused which side to lay on.
Two Hands for Uncovering it 1st. I dont like cover much.
love to lay it flat in bed ,slap n flip n beat back to back to get the best of its shape with yet gentle hands ,before shoving my head at last on to it after all the game played for best/good night sleep ummmm.
U r talking about cushion only rgt?? Haha :p

Make it gently, to get into shape else the softness of it might loose...haha