• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Baahubali Samosa

Deepak Kiran

Paw Patrol of ZoZo
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Posting Freak
A sweet shop in Kurti Bazaar Meerut has prepared a samosa that weighs eight kilograms and the challenge is to eat it within 30 minutes. The winner will get a cash prize of Rs 51,000. The shop owner Shubham
told reporters, "I had been wanting to do something different to bring the samosa into the news. We decided to make a 'Bahubali' samosa. We began by making a four kg samosa and then the eight kilogram samosa.

He said that the eight kg samosa costs around Rs 1,100 and the filling in it includes potato,peas, cottage cheese and dry fruits.

samosa-ians-1124795-1657254589.jpg

A sweet shop in Kurti Bazaar Meerut has prepared a samosa that weighs eight kilograms and the challenge is to eat it within 30 minutes. The winner will get a cash prize of Rs 51,000. The shop owner Shubham
told reporters, "I had been wanting to do something different to bring the samosa into the news. We decided to make a 'Bahubali' samosa. We began by making a four kg samosa and then the eight kilogram samosa.

He said that the eight kg samosa costs around Rs 1,100 and the filling in it includes potato,peas, cottage cheese and dry fruits.

View attachment 93508

Arey I follow dis girl she is a food vlogger , n I saw dis video

View attachment 93508

Samosa :tso:but not this o_O