• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Ayushman_abuser babu bhaiya abuser

Status
Not open for further replies.
and yet, you STILL didn't block him when I told you to. I was handling more IMPORTANT things at the moment, and didn't have time to drop everything to do what YOU YOURSELF could do. BLOCK HIM. so you come here to the forum and try and spam this message several times in different threads. I blocked the posting of it all over the hindi room thread, since you tried posting it 4 times.

Sylas, don't worry about what Staff member's jobs should or shouldn't be.... Your duty as a user, who is there to have fun, is to chat with your friends, & if a rule/law breaker comes along, Report them if it's needed, then ignore or Block that user, then move on & go back to having fun. It's that simple. If you don't want to get Muted, Kicked, or Banned, do NOT engage them or go after the rule/law breakers.... Ignore &/or Block them & move on.

~ Hercules (Universal Moderator - Sex Chat Side)

Sylas, whether he was an abuser for one minute or one month, it doesn't matter.... If a Staff member is not around, Report the abuser by clicking the Flag Icon at the end of his post, then click his avatar pic to get the options box, click Block, & then go back to having fun with your friends as you were doing before the abuser showed up. There's absolutely no need to get into any arguments with abusers. They want your attention.... do not give it to them & you win. Now, when your Kick clocks up, go back to chat & have fun.

Sylas, whether he was an abuser for one minute or one month, it doesn't matter.... If a Staff member is not around, Report the abuser by clicking the Flag Icon at the end of his post, then click his avatar pic to get the options box, click Block, & then go back to having fun with your friends as you were doing before the abuser showed up. There's absolutely no need to get into any arguments with abusers. They want your attention.... do not give it to them & you win. Now, when your Kick clocks up, go back to chat & have fun.

Sylas, Staff takes action where & when necessary if they are in the chat rooms or via Reports that come in by the users. Now go & have a good day or night & enjoy yourself. Take care & come back to ChatZozo refreshed, more knowledgeable, & with a clean slate.

is there any abusive word in my post so i'm requesting to staff members to take action i'm ready to accept every decision made by u...if he thinks that i'm a abuser then u take action against me but first i wanna tell u that harman already muted me for this action nd jupiter also warned after that i stopped ....i was just kidding with him nd he was also kidding with me that time why he not showing previous ss of chat now he is reporting nd doing complaints against me u can check logs nd talk to jupiter is she warned me or not or u can ask harman26 also

It sounds like this ordeal has been handled & is now a done deal. Have a good one folks. :Like:

Well... idk when u guys joking or serious... I thought u are friends and he was using some funny comments like u all do every day ... I observe wall and I know how you guys talk to eachoder .... when I take action on every word like this you will come and said : I was just joking [ and make fun on staff ] why they mute us we just friends we using this words its normal ....... DECIDE talk with respect or don't complain when you have bad mood .

Status
Not open for further replies.