• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Informative AWARDS

Hades

the god you love to hate!!
Staff member
Administrator
ok folks, all awards have been dealt out accordingly. Congratulations again to ALL the players and team captains and lets not forget about the two organizers for all of which this would not have happened, the gorgeous Jupiter and the handsome Aashman.

1st place:10pts (They are cheaters) Mission Warriors
2nd place:5pts (I think they cheated) Nilaani Moonknights
3rd place:2pts (We didn't cheat) Shyam Thunderbolts
4th place:2pts (They tried to cheat) Aryan Zvikings

:rock::rock:

Last edited:
ok folks, all awards have been dealt out accordingly. Congratulations again to ALL the players and team captains and lets not forget about the two organizers for all of which this would not have happened, the gorgeous Jupiter and the handsome Aashman.

1st place:10pts (I think they cheated) Mission Warriors
2nd place:5pts (they are cheaters) Nilaani Moonknights
3rd place:2pts (WE should have won) Shyam Thunderbolts
4th place:2pts (they TRIED to cheat) Aryan Zvikings

:rock::rock:
N without ur support it couldn't be happened :hearteyes:

nah, I didn't do anything, you and Jupiter had the hard part, I'm sure it was like trying to herd cats. :Drunk:
Tbh the hard part was done by @JUPITER the editings sheets of player lists team division match schedule score noting team standings everything she did so much harder than ever ..........I may face some entertainment to the people with some dramatic words .......but her unseen dedication to make it happen with out any flaws......even when she is not feeling well.......take a bow @JUPITER tnx for giving me the opportunity to work with u..... :hearteyes: