• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Awards for unfunny people!!

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Let's have a competition!!

If you think you are unfunny, then you came to the right thread. Hey, we both are alike ;).

Now I want you to write a joke.

People will give it a like if they like your joke.

The person who gets more likes for his/her joke will be the winner.

Let's make someone feel good for being unfunny:angel:.

Rules:
1)The joke should not contain any abusive words.
2)The joke should not contain anything which makes people wanna puke (Trust me, you don't wanna see me puke :holiday:).
3)Make your own joke, don't copy-paste them from the internet. Be sincere.
4)Just be dumb (All people don't have 200 IQ to understand your joke)

Last edited:
GOOD POST :Like:JOKE FUN COMEDY that’s what we want here in zozo & if we hv a separate room for that i may be there only instead of watching copy pasted contents useless advices inexperience SEX EDUCATION preachers running several paragraphs. if it’s their or their known frnds personal fun story or writing their personal fun experience in paragraph it’s fine else it’s useless, i never read copy pasted contents if it runs more than three lines:Laugh1:

GOOD POST :Like:JOKE FUN COMEDY that’s what we want here in zozo & if we hv a separate room for that i may be there only instead of watching copy pasted contents useless advices inexperience SEX EDUCATION preachers running several paragraphs. if it’s their or their known frnds personal fun story or writing their personal fun experience in paragraph it’s fine else it’s useless, i never read copy pasted contents if it runs more than three lines:Laugh1:
Lol its a open platform to discuss anything or talk anything what they wanna express..we can't decide what others have to discuss or post here..
Unexperienced sex lol not everyone have experience sharing details is gud.. So chill buddy :rofl1:
We know u r under table romance expert haha

Lol its a open platform to discuss anything or talk anything what they wanna express..we can't decide what others have to discuss or post here..
Unexperienced sex lol not everyone have experience sharing details is gud.. So chill buddy :rofl1:
We know u r under table romance expert haha
yea its my personal view only i shared and i can't put rules on others what they hv to do right :Laugh1:

MEME-20201026-014339.jpg
Need a better joke than tis :wait:

Then lemme create a meme for tis thread...

Welcome this is a thread to Unfunny people and the Award goes to..
None go hav a peacefull sleep :wait:
Good Nyt