• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

#attention needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osprey

Wellknown Ace
I'm not privy to the internal workings or policies of the platform you're referring to, but typically moderators or admins on such platforms aren't paid for their roles. They usually volunteer their time to help maintain the community and ensure that discussions remain respectful and on-topic.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 10.20.11 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-09 at 10.20.11 PM.png
    200.8 KB · Views: 37
I'm not privy to the internal workings or policies of the platform you're referring to, but typically moderators or admins on such platforms aren't paid for their roles. They usually volunteer their time to help maintain the community and ensure that discussions remain respectful and on-topic.
@kannaa @JUPITER @Hades @Aphrodite ..........are you guy's really going bankrput......or is it a promotion to go to that site!!! food for that......this guy has stakes in that room......If you say to a person not enter, definitely he would enter!!

ermmm sorry that site is mention is being spammed in our site,we know about them and deal with them and ban them ,i dont see how this site or me and my husband are going bankrupt when this site is 100% free and doesnt earn money
the money that goes in is from our Pockets and how about you stay out our buisness and stop listening to people who assume they know what the fuck happens ,zozo aint for sale and aint going nowhere and the cunt that keep spamming us will get what is coming to them

Status
Not open for further replies.