• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Atlast Finally I am quitting ZoZo

Deeppssss...we both shared a consistent relationship ( 5 years) without any brakes, jerks..up and downs...i am really going to miss u...and specially going to miss those songs u post for me...yeah we all are just co-travellers ..one day or other..we have to say goodbye to everyone!!

All the best for your future endeavours and stay blessed!!

Will miss you!!

Meeru Dheenikosame Quit Seiyyala Pola Bro...Veelu anthe itla Choppekii...:giggle: Lekaani...Ur the Next Record Breaker ni Notice Ottesthuru...Juz for Fun !!! :bandid:

I can't believe you're actually saying goodbye. You are everywhere in the forum. You have enriched the forum. Even if you are gone, your precious posts will live on forever. Hope you will give forum a short time without saying goodbye for ever. Wish you happy life.

I can't believe you're actually saying goodbye. You are everywhere in the forum. You have enriched the forum. Even if you are gone, your precious posts will live on forever. Hope you will give forum a short time without saying goodbye for ever. Wish you happy life.

Relax buddy ! You're new to this tradition.

Deepu & Quitting Zozo is a never ending story
:giggle:

we-dont-do-that-here-black-panther.gif