• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

At peace ️

DRAGON LORD

Epic Legend
Chat Pro User
I was in search of that
Yaa don't get naa
Ya I was in search of
Peace, some said
Its there with the friends
Ya I tried that
But I still can't get
That peace which i
Dreamed of
And then came the advice
I you have girlfriend
You will have some peace
Ya I made one but
I understood its not
So peaceful to have a
Girl friend
Then I heard liquor can
Help you with peace
Started that daily
Two to three pegs
Though the number increased
The peace was still far away
Then I thought
What should I need
This peace for
If you are going in search of
It its too rare to be found
The second you
Stop the search
I will crawl back to
You as it was already
There bur the one not
Noticing was you.......​
 
Stop chasing peace. Peace saw your friend circle, your ex, and your liquor bills, got scared, and went into hiding. Sit quiet, eat some good food, put your phone on airplane mode, and pretend you don’t even care. It will quietly crawl back like an apologetic cat!
 
I was in search of that
Yaa don't get naa
Ya I was in search of
Peace, some said
Its there with the friends
Ya I tried that
But I still can't get
That peace which i
Dreamed of
And then came the advice
I you have girlfriend
You will have some peace
Ya I made one but
I understood its not
So peaceful to have a
Girl friend
Then I heard liquor can
Help you with peace
Started that daily
Two to three pegs
Though the number increased
The peace was still far away
Then I thought
What should I need
This peace for
If you are going in search of
It its too rare to be found
The second you
Stop the search
I will crawl back to
You as it was already
There bur the one not
Noticing was you.......​
Peace is having a good night's sleep and waking up to see a beautiful sunrise.
 
Stop chasing peace. Peace saw your friend circle, your ex, and your liquor bills, got scared, and went into hiding. Sit quiet, eat some good food, put your phone on airplane mode, and pretend you don’t even care. It will quietly crawl back like an apologetic cat!
Haa thats nice the synonym of peace as apologetic cat
 
I was in search of that
Yaa don't get naa
Ya I was in search of
Peace, some said
Its there with the friends
Ya I tried that
But I still can't get
That peace which i
Dreamed of
And then came the advice
I you have girlfriend
You will have some peace
Ya I made one but
I understood its not
So peaceful to have a
Girl friend
Then I heard liquor can
Help you with peace
Started that daily
Two to three pegs
Though the number increased
The peace was still far away
Then I thought
What should I need
This peace for
If you are going in search of
It its too rare to be found
The second you
Stop the search
I will crawl back to
You as it was already
There bur the one not
Noticing was you.......​
From looking for peace in people and bottles to realizing it was right there all the time... such a profound and honest piece of writing.
 
Top