• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ASK ME ANY QUESTION !

1.Does your family have any nicknames for you?
2.What’s your dream job?
3.What is your biggest goal in life?
4.Did you play sports as a kid?
5.Do you have any hidden talents?
6.What’s your favorite movie?
7.What is your favorite memory?
8.What color pen do you prefer writing in?
9.Which emojis do you use the most?
10.What childhood cartoon do you still like to watch?
11.If you could pick a new name here zozo, what would you choose?
12.have you eat vadapav without Mirchi?
13.Do you ever cry while watching a sad movie?which one?.
14.Why is it that round pizzas come in square boxes?which is you posted today .
15.What about me first attracted you?
16.Do you like to cook?
17.What do you love the most about your family and why?
18.Do you have any siblings?
19.What’s your favorite joke?
20.Who are you closest to in your family? Why?

:angel: :angel:
1.Does your family have any nicknames for you? Yeah kiara , kii , kiru is my nick name !
2.What’s your dream job? Scientist / Professor!!
3.What is your biggest goal in life? I had set small small goals n touch wood achieving too , n biggest one is setting example for others !
4.Did you play sports as a kid? Yeah now also , I m shotput , basketball player !!
5.Do you have any hidden talents? Many , singing , calligraphy , cooking ,etc !!
6.What’s your favorite movie? Ashiqui 2
7.What is your favorite memory? When I got frst phone actually android one , I was in 9th standard !!
8.What color pen do you prefer writing in? I love colourful pens , n ball one for para writing n gel one for headings n for keywords !!
9.Which emojis do you use the most? Smiling n blink one !!
10.What childhood cartoon do you still like to watch? Tom n Jerry , Noddy !!
11.If you could pick a new name here zozo, what would you choose? I won't change !!
12.have you eat vadapav without Mirchi? Yeah , well I m spice lover so I love to eat green chillies wid my meal !!
13.Do you ever cry while watching a sad movie?which one?. Yeah I m emotional person I did , even if I see anyone crying I start crying !!
14.Why is it that round pizzas come in square boxes?which is you posted today . Haha tat I donno !!! I think I should ask dominos staff lol !!!
15.What about me first attracted you? Donno but I respect u anna n u also treat me as kid !!!
16.Do you like to cook? Yeah I m social influencer , I run utube channel which contains cooking stuffs !!!
17.What do you love the most about your family and why? I live in joint family , n my family has unity n I guess other family lacks in it so I love tat d most !!
18.Do you have any siblings? Yeah younger sis she is 18 I m 21 !!
19.What’s your favorite joke? Haha wotever or whoever makes me laugh I consider to be joke!!
20.Who are you closest to in your family? Why? My mumma , bcz I share each n everything wid her , I don't make frnds so she is my bestest frnd !!!

:angel: