• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ArT gAlLeRy❤️

Lol I guess u know u don't use any of the social networking sites apart from zozo hehe
Lol even i don't know how they know may be vmac posted poster it seems and bean also spreading the news asking hoe to gain entry. Finally art gallery become flirting gallery now lol

Last edited:
Indeed some real talent here...

Pencil sketches were awesome. Bottle Art was pretty cool, specially the bottle with the girl face. Carft work cool as ever.

Great work guys.
Long time can't see u in threads like before in recent times boss.

vmac posted poster
LOL I have shared him in convo...thid doesn't mean that we have to contact a person o ly through other social networking sites...

bean also spreading the news asking hoe to gain entry
Hehe lol entry for what dey...
Whats going on in zozo about maya...
U guys dare to spread to news about me lol...:punch::rofl1:btw try ur best in dreams lol

LOL I have shared him in convo...thid doesn't mean that we have to contact a person o ly through other social networking sites...

Hehe lol entry for what dey...
Whats going on in zozo about maya...
U guys dare to spread to news about me lol...:punch::rofl1:btw try ur best in dreams lol
We are not spreading anything affair was spreading rumeros about spreading legs:p. he thought we are talking about under the table skirt story