• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are you judgemental or judged?

Juliet_

Favoured Frenzy
VIP
Judging is not really a bad thing, depending on what purpose it serves. Example, you can be a good jugde of character - this can influene your social interaction . Or, you can judge a persons actions or ideals and decide if you want to align with them.
Things become difficult when someone becomes vocal, oppresive and restrictive based on their opinions.
What are your thoughts? Looking for something more than 'I dont judge anyone'

Judging is not really a bad thing, depending on what purpose it serves. Example, you can be a good jugde of character - this can influene your social interaction . Or, you can judge a persons actions or ideals and decide if you want to align with them.
Things become difficult when someone becomes vocal, oppresive and restrictive based on their opinions.
What are your thoughts? Looking for something more than 'I dont judge anyone'
For whatever interaction I have with you , I would like to judge you as, admirable,beautiful,cute,dashing,elegant,fantastic,genuine,hot,innovative,joyous,knowledgeable,lovely,marvellous,
naughty,optimistic,polite,quick,realastic,sexy,talented,unforgettable,vibrant,willing,xenial,yummy,zealous.:smoking:

A person becomes a judge in the mistake of others and a lawyer in his own mistake.
wow ..impressed. wonderful lines.Khi aisa to nhi , Juliet ko dekhte hi Romeo mind ghode ki tarah energetic ho gya, right Romeo? btw I would buy these lines to use sometimes . Hope you wont mind. Bro.

wow ..impressed. wonderful lines.Khi aisa to nhi , Juliet ko dekhte hi Romeo mind ghode ki tarah energetic ho gya, right Romeo? btw I would buy these lines to use sometimes . Hope you wont mind. Bro.
I don't mind what my elders say
a master has full rights.
Well say only
Ye mera diwaana pan hai ya mohhabat ka suroor Tu na pehchane to hai ye teri nazaro ka kapoor
dreaming.skype.gif