• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Are You Brave

Apart from jokes i would like to share an experience of mine... When i was in inter our princi rarely gave us chance for outing.. So we used to jump over walls and go. The other side of the wall is a grave yard and after that a hospital mortuary. One of our seniors was found dead on a railway track after some days and there was a rumour he was seen by many as a ghost. Every one stopped jumping walls from then. After that a class room was found with lights flickering at nights and everyone started leaving hostel. But oneday me and my friends went to find out the truth and we found due to wind the light has a loose connection and the guy seen was some mess guy who took advantage of it to steal the supplies from the mess

I fight with all the my professors other than few. If they are wrong it is wrong i argue till they accept the fact. Even i dont fear of having internals. Sometimes fighted with my hod to give the whole class od. Pepoles leader always lolz.
But all likes me no grudge between us:holiday:

Stood up to a group of guys teasing a girl... I was 22 they were 5 I knew they could do anything but protecting the honour of any person is a rule for sikhs.. I even had my kirpan in my hand

i handle the mother who is about to deliver her baby. I can see how her vcard tear and expand and saw how the head of the newborn came out and altogether with thebody. And alot of blood, which i have no choice but to say to myself " its just blood compose yourself".

other bravest thing i did is, i administered vit K and hep b through IM (anterolateral thigh)of the newborn. Which is scary coz cmon he/she has just been born and fragile :smile1: but its greatest feeling, to be able to witnessed how the eyes opens and a journey of life began,♡♡♡

Well during my 12th in a guest lecture the sir juz said if anyone is brave enuf to come up to the dias gets Rs.1000.. Among 547 students i was the only one who got up and went ovr to the dias.. He asked do u know why and wat for i called a Volunteer...?
I said i donno the purpose, bt i found my objective and i came..
Tat moment of claps made and gave me the feeling of a KING :inlove:
Well tat Rs.1000 has been spent for frns yet, among gals i became somethng spcl lol:holiday:

I fight with all the my professors other than few. If they are wrong it is wrong i argue till they accept the fact. Even i dont fear of having internals. Sometimes fighted with my hod to give the whole class od. Pepoles leader always lolz.
I had fight only for MY college election post and for my GF LOL got suspended for 30 days in final year lost degree but competed it later. The twist was few who completed the degree with distinctions reporting under me now caz I'm.responsible to bring projects and to win tendors for the company lol

When I was 16 I saved a 3-year-old girl from getting hit by a bus, basically what happened was she was eating a packet of crisps walking slowly behind her mother who was to busy talking on her mobile phone, the little girl tripped up and almost fell in the path of a moving bus, I was able to quickly grab her to safety. The little girl's mother then tried to accuse me of kidnapping her daughter, luckily there were 2 police officers across the road that saw the whole incident

I have also administered first aid treatment to a neighbour that had passed out by her front door, she had a server contusion the back of her head, she was known to the police and the paramedics for being an alcoholic. She recovered and is healthy