• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

??Are Hubby's Krishnan's??

First tell me what made u to change ur mind...!
I don't know ...I'm a devotee of Krishna....I love him.... But in real life getting Krishna as a husband can have many consequences....another wife for example... So together or apart ... His heart belongs to janaki alone....

Which is why I wanted rama

Every girls wants Rama as husband but can't find them but may be pelli ayyaaka ramudu gaa change ayipothaaru (only some cheats not everyone)
For a girl to find his Rama... She must have the qualities of Sita... the same with men... if they want Sita... they should have qualities of Rama...

Finally I'd like to say that and I'd feel that... none have that qualities of Rama and Sita and none have the worthiness to compare with them... their love is eternal and spiritual.

In the case of Krishna... he had 16,108 wives

• After killing Narakasura... he had 16,100 sex slaves who were queens... they said that we have no other way than killing ourselves because life is hard for us after Narakasura's death... so Krishna transformed him into 16,100 Krishna's and married them and gave life to them... they all married and declared Krishna as their Husband and started to live happily... But he never had any contact with them...
  • The remaining 8 wives were Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, and Lakshmana. He married everyone for a reason. Even though he had many gopikas and 16,108 wives... it was completely spiritual and eternal... know the difference... There is also a reason that he is called "Radha Krishna"
Let's stop here... I can keep on going.... hope you guys don't compare yourselves with these great people...

Last edited:
For a girl to find his Rama... She must have the qualities of Sita... the same with men... if they want Sita... they should have qualities of Rama...

Finally I'd like to say that and I'd feel that... none have that qualities of Rama and Sita and none have the worthiness to compare with them... their love is eternal and spiritual.

• After killing Narakasura... he had 16,100 sex slaves who were queens... they said that we have no other way than killing ourselves because life is hard for us after Narakasura's death... so Krishna transformed him into 16,100 Krishna's and married them and gave life to them... they all married and declared Krishna as their Husband and started to live happily... But he never had any contact with them...
  • The remaining 8 wives were Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, and Lakshmana. He married everyone for a reason. Even though he had many gopikas and 16,100 wives... he never touched them... There is also a reason that he is called "Radha Krishna"
Let's stop here... I can keep on going.... hope you guys don't compare yourselves with these great people.
That's y i called u as my brother can learn many things from u :Dream1: :relieved:

• The remaining 8 wives were Rukmini, Satyabhama, Jambavati, Kalindi, Mitravinda, Nagnajiti, Bhadra, and Lakshmana. He married everyone for a reason. Even though he had many gopikas and 16,108 wives... it was completely spiritual and eternal... know the difference... There is also a reason that he is called "Radha Krishna"
Let's stop here... I can keep on going.... hope you guys don't compare yourselves with these great people...
That's the explanation that i have been giving to a lot of people these days , don't know why these people think like that about Krishna, while we are calling him as Radha Krishna the name itself is saying that how inclined he is towards Radha and how much love he is been showering on her

That's the explanation that i have been giving to a lot of people these days , don't know why these people think like that about Krishna, while we are calling him as Radha Krishna the name itself is saying that how inclined he is towards Radha and how much love he is been showering on her
Even I agree... Many think that the love between  Radha and Krishna is just like love these days... I hope them to know that Their love is spiritual even God is slave for true love... without understanding this... people mistake their relationship for something else they don't know that the love between them is spiritual and admiration...

I hope that people might learn something from this that they shouldn't compare their love with RadhaKrishna... they showed us how to love, how to live what not everything... hope they don't misunderstand...

Every girls wants Rama as husband but can't find them but may be pelli ayyaaka ramudu gaa change ayipothaaru (only some cheats not everyone)
How Rama?? Because of him Sita had to enter in the fire. So definitely not Rama! What I learn from Rama is how to be composed in adverse situations.
If there is one whom every girl wants as her husband is definitely none other than Shiva!! Go through the legends of Shiva and Parvati.

Modern sanyasi baga set aindi