• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Appreciating hindi room mod @Bishamonten for her historical contributions in maintaining peace of room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
I don't know why i was muted yesterday... I was just doing my chat and wasn't disturbing anyone neither anyone had any complaint with my messages and i wasn't provoking or hurting anyone... But Miss moderator of hindi room @Bhisamonten just muted me unnecessary... Then i came up with another id just to ask the reason of my mute but she just deleted my wall messages and muted me again... I came to ask her the reason peacefully but she not even listened to me neither given the reason of mute.
As a 3 year old user... Don't i deserve to know the reason of my mute?
I come rarely here on the site due to all these c h i l d i s h actions taken.. I came after 5 days and got another bad experience.
I am observing that moderator since se got that "mermaid" badge and she is just ruling like dictator.
How a mod should work?
Her duty should be to stop the spam and another disturbances for maintaining the peace of wall but what she is doing is creating her own scenarios regarding some xyz msg on wall and taking it personally and taking action just to satisfy her ego.
I know rules must be followed and they are equal for everyone but its not a play school... Some things should me ignored and let the users to have their free time in a free way.
If i am expressing myself without hurting anyone and when no one has any issues then who gave her right to just poke her nose in my matter and taking action against me.
One more thing... What type of mod she is?
She ask girls on wall and in dm that is the xyz person provoking you?
Is this how one should work... Than whats the use of ignore button?
If someone raise any complain regarding any person then she should look into the matter whether it is valid complaint or not then she should take action... atleast for some old users who are regular chatters.
She just muted me and went offline... Now i should wait for madam to come and unmute me so i can have a good time... and if mine and her time of being active doesn't match then i am gone for lifetime mute.She just knows how to mute and cause trouble to users. If she don't have the word "Unmute" in her dictionary then i should gift her a new dictionary and a good one.
Without knowing the context how can she mute me over my indirect messages where i didn't tagged any one.
So at last...
This is not my issue everyone in Hindi room is fade up of her yesterday only 2-3 badge Holders were telling me about her past dictatorship behavior.
Whenever i go online i get almost 3-4 msg in span of 1-2 hrs of some random registered old users who ask me for unmute and they are muted from 5 days or 7 days or 15 days.

@Somaiya Karn @Nilaani @Pinkcandy @JUPITER @Hades

Last edited:
I don't know why i was muted yesterday... I was just doing my chat and wasn't disturbing anyone neither anyone had any complaint with my messages and i wasn't provoking or hurting anyone... But Miss moderator of hindi room @Bhisamonten just muted me unnecessary... Then i came up with another id just to ask the reason of my mute but she just deleted my wall messages and muted me again... I came to ask her the reason peacefully but she not even listened to me neither given the reason of mute.
As a 3 year old user... Don't i deserve to know the reason of my mute?
I come rarely here on the site due to all these c h i l d i s h actions taken.. I came after 5 days and got another bad experience.
I am observing that moderator since se got that "mermaid" badge and she is just ruling like dictator.
How a mod should work?
Her duty should be to stop the spam and another disturbances for maintaining the peace of wall but what she is doing is creating her own scenarios regarding some xyz msg on wall and taking it personally and taking action just to satisfy her ego.
I know rules must be followed and they are equal for everyone but its not a play school... Some things should me ignored and let the users to have their free time in a free way.
If i am expressing myself without hurting anyone and when no one has any issues then who gave her right to just poke her nose in my matter and taking action against me.
One more thing... What type of mod she is?
She ask girls on wall and in dm that is the xyz person provoking you?
Is this how one should work... Than whats the use of ignore button?
If someone raise any complain regarding any person then she should look into the matter whether it is valid complaint or not then she should take action... atleast for some old users who are regular chatters.
She just muted me and went offline... Now i should wait for madam to come and mute me so i can have a good time... and if mine and her time of being active doesn't match then i am gone for lifetime mute.She just knows how to mute and cause trouble to users. If she don't have the word "Unmute" in her dictionary then i should gift her a new dictionary and a good one.
Without knowing the context how can she mute me over my indirect messages where i didn't tagged any one.
So at last...
This is not my issue everyone in Hindi room is fade up of her yesterday only 2-3 badge Holders were telling me about her past dictatorship behavior.
Whenever i go online i get almost 3-4 msg in span of 1-2 hrs of some random registered old users who ask me for unmute and they are muted from 5 days or 7 days or 15 days.

@Somaiya Karn @Nilaani @Pinkcandy @JUPITER @Hades
The first thing first is that she enters into the chats of others unnecessarily..... When users are not able to talk openly....then what is the need for a mod like her just tell me one thing how can she decided users intention ? Always comes between user's conversation and interrupt them .... they're another mods too but they don't disturb users they duh their work as well ....but this girl always disturb and missuse his power....so many times she muted me ...I let her go because she's a girl and I don't want drama I just want to say to the owner if user's are being disturb then don't need a mod like her she always feels that people are targeting her.....LOL

The wall should remain peaceful, everyone wants this but not like this. Just as we tell other users not to enter anyone's chat without meaning to do so, staff should also adopt this method if someone complains, take action, this will surely look logical. But it is wrong to go to pm or users and ask whether they are harassing you or provoking you. By doing this it seems that someone is trying to impose his views on someone. Everyone else here knows how to chat, most of the people chat accordingly.
Once I saw that friends were talking among themselves and one friend said MOTI his friend and at the same time a warning was given that body shaming is not allowed, so if someone says Kalu to me then he will be muted like when body shaming is not allowed how a racist comment can be allowed.

I said all this just to inform senior staff so they can take it on serious note all are here to chit chat and most of time no one can be sure of intentions of other chatter so staff should take direct action against who do spam abusing on wall but when it comes for normal convo going on wall they should wait for complaint before taking action.

One more incident i remember few users use incest names in chat and when they get tagged by some user surprisingly user who tagged them get muted, is this right?

Last edited:
I am amazed how you all still think we just add mods and let them do what they want and how the moment you get caught fucking up you come crying in the forum ,i really can't wait for @Hades to look at this and show what exactly happened and why . when we make mods and admins we teach them ,give them the details on what is allowed ,what is to be kicked and what is to be banned .
i will laugh so hard if it wasnt even the mod but the system who muted you but after all blaming someone else to save face is way easier

I am amazed how you all still think we just add mods and let them do what they want and how the moment you get caught fucking up you come crying in the forum ,i really can't wait for @Hades to look at this and show what exactly happened and why . when we make mods and admins we teach them ,give them the details on what is allowed ,what is to be kicked and what is to be banned .
i will laugh so hard if it wasnt even the mod but the system who muted you but after all blaming someone else to save face is way easie
This is only message anyone can expect here in end of every thread having complaint of staff because its easy way out to get rid of any issue.

And you saying that u guys teach all staff did u teach them that when friends do talk they cant say Moti/mota (Fatty) as its body shaming, do u really teach them that if any user tag someone having incest name they should mute user who tagged instead of user who is having that name,
did u teach them to impose their POV in PM of female users that see this is harrasing and provoking.

and many more things i can ask but for now this is enough.

:Cwl::giggle:

Last edited:
Also, if you are accusing someone, you should come with proper proof, few SS have been posted above. Are you sure they were muted by me ? Am I the only mod on Zozo ? If I did, what was the reason ? I'll be sharing my side of the story too, till then develop a better script.
You are not the alone mod... But by saying this you are just trying to escape this and what are the proofs that they are not muted by you? Do uh keep note of whom u mute and unmute them after some time.
And by saying all this you are questioning other mods and their work... That means someone is wrong.. So first decide who is wrong and take action against them or teach them how to work.
And
What script lol.... I would have send the ss but you deleted all my chats and messages i posted on wall...and its not a script right...leave the ss thats different thing i just raises the issue... I am just asking for my mute.
Why you poke ur nose in conversation of other people can't you do your work silently?
It's not just me there are many other users in hindi room who has same complaint against you...
I may be wrong but not the number of people
Why don't you people listen to complaint and think in a way that your moderator can also be wrong.
But u always try to proof the person who is complaining wrong. @Bekhayali i am waiting for uh to post.
I remember banghard he was spamming on wall even after warning he didn't listen..
all users know very well why they got muted but they act innocent that they didn't do anything wrong.. when warning is given they should stop !
Ok i understand they may be spamming continuously... But not everyone are like this... And 1 month mute... Is it fair?
And i also not warned before muting is it right? And also i came up with 2nd id to raise the concern that id was also muted without any reason.so this means one should leave the site because you people are not listening and just taking action blindly.
i will laugh so hard if it wasnt even the mod but the system who muted you but after all blaming someone else to save face is way easier
I am not a newbie here that i will cry here like this... If someone is raising some concern or complaint... Rather then defaming them or judging them you should think neutrally first and its not always like someone will cry.
Moderators are just guided... You people don't give them some special training sessions with some bot spammers and some pre planned situations to make them learn how to handle some situation.
And its not like only i have complaint i can bring here bunch of people who have same or many other complaints with the behavior and attitude of miss mod of hindi room.
And let me clear i no where mentioned that u make mods and let them do... I just posted my complaint in this thread regarding what happened.

This is only message anyone can expect here in end of every thread having complaint of staff because its easy way out to get rid of any issue.

And you saying that u guys teach all staff did u teach them that when friends do talk they cant say Moti/mota (Fatty) as its body shaming, do u really teach them that if any user tag someone having incest name they should mute user who tagged instead of user who is having that name,
did u teach them to impose their POV in PM of female users that see this is harrasing and provoking.

and many more things i can ask but for now this is enough.

:Cwl::giggle:
Gooood question... These should be answered.:map:

@ABHIMANYU just giving you a warning ,i have been informed and i know all the staff know including @Hades you are getting other users to follow you in abusing staff
so be warned anyone who does follow your actions in abusing and ganging up on mods or anyone will be banned along with you ,you are not Innocent and you are the first to complain when caught breaking rules
we know what you do and we aint stupid

After complaining itss not looking good to go on walls and on public laugh on her name + telling friends to support u ... thats just showing ur hypocrisy...

If u make complain and u sure about it you don't need 100 ppl like army to copy and paste what u have told him to write here .

Chill out stress less u guys are young in future u all will have diabetes.

Stress leads too sugar problem in future .

1000089223.jpg1000089224.jpg1000089222.jpg1000089226.jpg1000089228.jpg

regards

Jupi Jupiter

Status
Not open for further replies.