• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Apartment or Independent house ?

Hunkkk

Invisible Glitter
Chat Pro User
Own House is always a big dream for many of us.... Every one wants a house according to their taste... Some wants a lawn... Some want Amenities like back up electricity security and so on... So tell me where u like to live ? And what all u think of having in ur home

Mine is a duplex independent house in a gated community but i still want more and more in my home

Same here a duplex independent house in a gated community. :inlove: :holiday:

But my dream is to have an independent house in the middle of farm clos to nature with different varieties of flowering plants like Roses, Lillie, Marie Gold, Daisies, Hibiscus, Jasmine, Chrysanthemum , fruits trees like Mango, Guava, Papaya, Sapota, Almond, Black Plum, Sweet Lime, Lemons and trees like Neem, Tamarind, Nilgiri, etc, Vegetables plants etc :heart1:

Alrdy hav 1, surrounded by farm..
Villa in Seashore.
Am still longing for swimming pool in 1st floor.. So tat i can refresh as well see the tidal waves, sunrise sunset, party thr.. Also wanna fill up my Garage wit Ford GT Mustang, Aston Martin, etc..

:inlove:
Those still remains a dream:cry1:

Own House is always a big dream for many of us.... Every one wants a house according to their taste... Some wants a lawn... Some want Amenities like back up electricity security and so on... So tell me where u like to live ? And what all u think of having in ur home

Mine is a duplex independent house in a gated community but i still want more and more in my home
Dream house is an independent villa with a huge backyard with Mango, lime and coconut trees..facing a Seaview in Bandstand Bandra...placed exactly between Sharukh Khan and Ranbir Kapoor in the neighborhood :selfie::giggle:

Reality check

Staying in a 3bhk flat surrounded by gardens lakes and Seaview facing!!

Home sweet home :inlove:

:holiday::holiday: i feel more happy when i stay in my hostel

I had independent house but I want to build on my own nt of parents !!!

Which is better: a detached house, a townhouse or an apartment? It is impossible to give a definite answer to this question. Everyone chooses according to their capabilities and priorities, and the decision of where to live depends on many factors. But even if you have carefully thought and weighed everything, the reality will still be different.
The most difficult thing was to move into an apartment, here I was very much helped moving companies rates https://calgarymoverspro.ca/, but still I have already lived in a house and in an apartment and I can say that I am a little more comfortable still in the apartment.

Last edited:
Have always lived in independent own house ....

My sweet heart dream house ......