• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Anyone explain it

Saucyy n spicy with hot French fries makez which is coated with mayonnaise white cream is the best combo every tasted n my favourite haha

Too bad u don't have a sweet tooth... Would have suggested honey & syrup:las: but poor French fries don't go overboard on paprika or chilli powder :worried:

Too bad u don't have a sweet tooth... Would have suggested honey & syrup:las: but poor French fries don't go overboard on paprika or chilli powder :worried:
I always love it with paprika or or peri peri or mayo any one of those...but yeah French fries should be hot, long n think :las:

Easy question, there is this woman whose mouth is big and she thinks the french fry the guy delivered is not big enough to fill her stomach. And there is this french fry guy and the guy thinks her mouth is too big so that his french fry won't be enough as his french fry is not big enough to fill her mouth and satisfy her hunger, and he won't be getting any satisfactory score too for his delivery :Cwl::tso:.

See, like I said very easy-peasy......:Laugh1:
Woah :clapping:

Well its the mistake of Onion to b too big and expecting french fry to b bigger evrytym.. In tis case only solution s u need a whole potato to satisfy the onion ring.. Babe, if the potato is sliced only then its called french fries, orelse its potato fry tat tooo doesnt fit well though

Well its the mistake of Onion to b too big and expecting french fry to b bigger evrytym.. In tis case only solution s u need a whole potato to satisfy the onion ring.. Babe, if the potato is sliced only then its called french fries, orelse its potato fry tat tooo doesnt fit well though
So u mean to say is onion rings should be small, tight...
But even potato fries should be think n strong rgt

Everything goes through a Blackhole disappears :p Dot.We haven't found anything that could fit in there , damn it even suck the whole Sun in it.

Theories say that the Perimeter increases as it swallows more and more ;)

Everything goes through a Blackhole disappears :p Dot.We haven't found anything that could fit in there , damn it even suck the whole Sun in it.

Theories say that the Perimeter increases as it swallows more and more ;)
Get something which can fit in buddy haha beware of blackhole make sure fries r think n long haha

Get something which can fit in buddy haha beware of blackhole make sure fries r think n long haha
No matter how big and thick it may get there are blackholes in this universe which can challenge it :p so its better to find the right onion ring i guess

No matter how big and thick it may get there are blackholes in this universe which can challenge it :p so its better to find the right onion ring i guess
Exactly...find u r ring not rings for the betterment of the relationship then that one ring would be enough to satisfy you n fries would be happy to drown into it..
Both happy forever ❤️

Testdrive every onion ring? o_O and avoid black holes... And keep the French fry fresh and crispy... And... And....:cry1:
If more test drives you do the more you stumble upon the blackholes.so if you have your onion ring just stick to it or just find the one orrrrrr just dont end up in a blackhole is all im saying :p