• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

ANY SCARS

type your biggest regret of life
Regret not being brave enough to follow my dreams, instead I listen to what others think is good for me. When I should be the one knowing what is Better for me. Anyways regret opens new opportunities to make amends with the past mistakes.
Just a thought to make myself okay and motivated.

Looks like an other sleepless night ? Okay next time when you feel your skin be taken care of? Come to me without hesitation. I bet - you won’t regret !

I don't know what is neet but lemme give advise what my dad gave when I gave my SATS. Your goal will change in every phase of life, you can't always think of re-doing well next time if you had a chance, instead spend that one year or time in your future. Give your best in what is there in your hand. Many give up running after getting into good colleges and later flunk in placements, don't pass out, fail to get decent jobs, so are already winning 80% of folks without having to re-do an exam. If you think you scored less, keep up the fire in belly and just move on. And I don't know why you regret, coz you are one hard working - hard studying soul, I see you reading day and night and even in sickness. So don't regret, you are in right path. So basically now you don't have any regrets, what a happy soul you are.
Ha , I topped in my state , but at certain point I feel like I should have dropped yr , NEET is entrance for medical field

Regret not being brave enough to follow my dreams, instead I listen to what others think is good for me. When I should be the one knowing what is Better for me. Anyways regret opens new opportunities to make amends with the past mistakes.
Just a thought to make myself okay and motivated.
Everything will be fine man go on

I don't know what is neet but lemme give advise what my dad gave when I gave my SATS. Your goal will change in every phase of life, you can't always think of re-doing well next time if you had a chance, instead spend that one year or time in your future. Give your best in what is there in your hand. Many give up running after getting into good colleges and later flunk in placements, don't pass out, fail to get decent jobs, so are already winning 80% of folks without having to re-do an exam. If you think you scored less, keep up the fire in belly and just move on. And I don't know why you regret, coz you are one hard working - hard studying soul, I see you reading day and night and even in sickness. So don't regret, you are in right path. So basically now you don't have any regrets, what a happy soul you are.
Loosing is not regret jus a lesson to improve

Ha , I topped in my state , but at certain point I feel like I should have dropped yr , NEET is entrance for medical
Moving out of state wasnt ur plan? Dont ever change ur goal kiara and don’t regret for that coz u should have crossed state to be a doc