• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

And thats when i kissed her for the first time.........

Hiitstony

Wellknown Ace
Pre-board exams are about to begin. Everyones busy submitting their assignments and projects to secure the maximum internals.
As usual, she had her last minute panicky pants on. She just wants to submit everything and sit in silence. Finally, she submitted the french assignment, and that's when she even bothered to sit down. At that very moment, one of her classmates walks upto her with her chemistry project report - and baaaaaaam - she got a red line on her copy. All she had to do was number the tables used in the report, but you know her - the panicky pants were on fire.
Before I know it, she was running here and there in search of a computer to edit her work. I finally managed to stop her , " Neha, making steps to and fro are'nt going to get you a computer. Come let's go to printing shop in campus "
We ran to the printing shop - and to our surprise, there were a gazillion people inside. It's just a small open space in the centre of the quadrangle where 6 or 7 computers are arranged in unison. She managed to wear off a poor junior kid with her scary eye roll.
The moment she got the computer, she just dived deep into it. The amount of concentration she put into it was so infinite - that even an earthquake would simple go past her unnoticed.
I just kept looking at her face - enjoying the sight of her eye brow move as she rolls her eye. I just realized that this is the first time I'm watching her soo closely. God, her face was so damn cute - it's like every muscle in her cheeks are moving in unison. A gazillion people are walking in and out of the shop - and she doesnt even seem to flinch. At that very moment, I just leaned in and gave a gentle kiss on her left cheek.
OMG - She just froze that very moment - her fingers failed to type - her eyes stopped moving, her cheeks froze - she was frozen for like a few seconds literally - no sign of movement. At that point, I saw her eyeballs move to the extreme side as if shes trying to look behind without moving at all. Once she realized that noone saw what just happened, she gave me a big punch on my shoulders and relieved for a moment. I will never forget her adorable frozen face. One of the best memories of my life.

What's the story of your first kiss with your partner? Let's relive some priceless moments.