• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

And I don't hate myself for this!!

ABHIMANYU

✨Groot of Zozo✨
I overthink, always. And I don't hate myself for this. In fact, I am proud of myself that in the world full of no emotions, I still have the heart that feels and bleeds. I overthink because things matter to me, people matter, relationships matter, smile matters. And when things affect your soul, how can you not overthink?
I think we are running away from emotions, and in that quest, we abuse the people with a heart as overthinkers. You don't care, and you call it cool. But why would I waste my emotions, time, and efforts on you when you are too cool to care? I want someone who will meet me and go back home, thinking about how it felt.
I don't want someone to meet me, click some selfies, check-in, and leave as if nothing happened. No, I refuse to be a part of nothingness in your life. I am valuable. My time is valuable. My emotions are valuable. And if you take back home nothing after our every conversation, then I don't think you deserve me. Because for me, every conversation is a story that brought us closer. And stories stay with you, the good ones stay.

So call me mad, but I will always overthink. I will always over love. I will always over care. I will always be stupid.
20230114_182512.jpg

PS-EVERY SUNSET MARKS THE START OF SUNRISE WITH HOPES AND POSITIVITY!!:headphones:

I overthink, always. And I don't hate myself for this. In fact, I am proud of myself that in the world full of no emotions, I still have the heart that feels and bleeds. I overthink because things matter to me, people matter, relationships matter, smile matters. And when things affect your soul, how can you not overthink?
I think we are running away from emotions, and in that quest, we abuse the people with a heart as overthinkers. You don't care, and you call it cool. But why would I waste my emotions, time, and efforts on you when you are too cool to care? I want someone who will meet me and go back home, thinking about how it felt. I don't want someone to meet me, click some selfies, check-in, and leave as if nothing happened. No, I refuse to be a part of nothingness in your life. I am valuable. My time is valuable. My emotions are valuable. And if you take back home nothing after our every conversation, then I don't think you deserve me. Because for me, every conversation is a story that brought us closer. And stories stay with you, the good ones stay.
So call me mad, but I will always overthink. I will always over love. I will always over care. I will always be stupid.View attachment 112923
PS-EVERY SUNSET MARKS THE START OF SUNRISE WITH HOPES AND POSITIVITY!!:headphones:
Bhai tu stupid gadha hai sabko pata hai chil mar

Well written

I think we are running away from emotions, and in that quest, we abuse the people with a heart as overthinkers. You don't care, and you call it cool. But why would I waste my emotions, time, and efforts on you when you are too cool to care? I want someone who will meet me and go back home, thinking about how it felt. I don't want someone to meet me, click some selfies, check-in, and leave as if nothing happened. No, I refuse to be a part of nothingness in your life. I am valuable. My time is valuable. My emotions are valuable. And if you take back home nothing after our every conversation, then I don't think you deserve me. Because for me, every conversation is a story that brought us closer. And stories stay with you, the good ones stay.
So call me mad, but I will always overthink. I will always over love. I will always over care. I will always be stupid.View attachment 112923
Good ...Nice photograph

No, I refuse to be a part of nothingness in your life. I am valuable. My time is valuable. My emotions are valuable. And if you take back home nothing after our every conversation, then I don't think you deserve me.
Actually - in a nutshell - that’s where the problem is !

Any emotion is not a barter system! If you love - just fucking love! With no expectations!

Waaahhhh waaahhhhhh kuch samajh nhi ayaa :giggle: accha tha fir bhi :blessing:thuuu thuuu thuuu nazar na lge tujhe !

Well said Groot..:clapping::blessing:

:giggle: my friend also overthinker