• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

An unspoken affection for a complete stranger

Kamini

Infinity and Beyond
Posting Freak
Have you ever felt like you know someone for a long time although you never met them?
That you want to care for them although you know you won't be able to be there for them?
Have you ever seen happiness in a stranger's eyes upon seeing you?
Have you ever felt fear upon seeing a stranger and that stranger you feared started following you?
Have you ever taken the extra mile to help a stranger that you were so afraid of?
Have you ever received gratitude from a stranger, and seen unconditional love in their eyes although you did very little for them?

Dec 4, 2022, is a day I will remember for a long time as I was reminded of what it means to be human and I stopped feeling like a human eons ago. It all started with me arriving in a city I had never been to, the one and only Bangalore. It was scary for me and Google maps failed me many times here. I didn't like the city at first but there is something about this city, it gradually started getting inside me. I am staying near a market now, from here it always feels like it is a city that never sleeps. Yeah, it is not letting me sleep enough because of its traffic. There is a lot to explore for me here but I didn't know where to start. I wanted to have my own adventure. Just wanted to go out to places I have no idea about. So I started this morning upon a suggestion from someone, I started from the famous Krishna Rajendra market which is crowded most of the day, especially the flower market and I am not really a fan of crowds. I got on a metro and reached the Lalbagh station as I wanted to explore the greenery of the Lalbagh botanical gardens.

I got off the station and I was approached by a complete stranger. I was scared so I tried to scare her away and get rid of her, using the movement of my hands. I don't know why she chose me of all the people she could have approached. Maybe she sensed I was alone and was too afraid to approach others. I tried to ignore her and buried my head in my phone trying to navigate myself to the park, all the while she was following me around. I don't know why but I started feeling comfortable after some time around her or maybe she made me feel that way, it was like we know each other for a long time, so I let her follow me around. Then she started walking before me like she was leading the way, all the while she didn't make a sound. So I started following her and reached the park. I was at the entrance wanting to enter the park but wanted to thank this stranger. So I wanted to buy her something to eat as I felt like she didn't eat in a while. So I started searching for anything that I felt which suits her stomach (as I don't have any knowledge) and I couldn't find any in my sight. So instead of entering the park, I started roaming the roads, distancing myself from the park and navigating my way through the traffic of Bangalore just to find her something to eat, all the while this stranger accompanied me, and even helped me cross a road or two. After walking maybe a KM or close to it in the heat of Bangalore at 11:30 AM, I started feeling thirsty. But I couldn't give up so I crossed the roads one more time and found a mobile biscuit stall (I don't know what people call it in English really) just beside a bus stop.

1670176196472.png

I saw this (the image is from Google, not the one I saw, posted it for reference okie). Two ladies were running it so I went to them and asked if I can have some biscuits and bought two packets while she was trying to make an acquaintance with them. She failed and they tried to get rid of her too, they enquired about why she was following me around and I told them, "I don't know, I just got off the station and she started following me around". They laughed at my response but were warm with their words. I gave those biscuits to her and she ate them happily. I thought I filled her stomach so I wanted to sit for a while as I walked in the heat for some time. So I sat at the bus stop and she came to me again, expressing her gratitude. It was heartwarming. I tried to leave from there but she kept following me so I stopped. Two guys approached me enquiring about her, one of them is staying in the building just behind the stall. I said, "I don't know anything about her". By that time, she made an impression on the people around, so the ladies from the stall who gave her a cold shoulder before and the guys started befriending her and she got along with them.

Wait!! Did I tell you it was a dog? Oh, my bad, I didn't. So yeah, the stranger I was so afraid of yet helped is a dog.

I didn't feel like leaving her alone. So I struck up a conversation with the guys, and they said it seems like a cross between a Rottweiler and a street dog. They seem to like it, so I asked them if they would like to keep it and one of them said yes, I suggested they leave it at any pet shelter if they feel any difficulty but they said they would like to have it. With that assurance, I bought two more biscuit packets and gave them to one of those guys to feed her, they started feeding it, I smiled at her while she was eating them, and I ran my fingers through her silky smooth skin. Then I got up and started my stroll towards Lalbagh gardens. To my surprise she started following me again wiggling her tail, ignoring the food they were feeding her. I didn't realize that until I walked some distance. So I took her back to the guys and they laughed and said, "it seems like she fell in love with you". They said, "you can take it and keep it if you want". I said no as I am leaving Bangalore in a few days and I can't take her over 800 KMs with me. So we made a strategy, we took her to the ground floor + parking lot of the building in which one of the guys stays, we locked the gate and I took the stairs and got out of the building while she was distracted. Then I went to Lalbagh gardens, strolling around aimlessly in the park, taking pictures of whatever I felt like taking pictures of (Gosh!! My photography sucks) which includes random trees and bushes to park benches (Yeah!! Seriously, the park benches).

All the while, for some reason I kept thinking about her instead of just getting lost in the greenery. I found a goddess temple within the park, I don't why I did what I did but I felt like praying for the dog. So I prayed for the goddess to take care of her (although I knew prayers don't work and I am not on good terms with any god in the multiverse). And I even Googled "Animal shelters in Bangalore", "Pet protection near me" while I was in the park. It was not like I didn't enjoy the beauty of the park, it is very beautiful and peaceful. So after roaming in the park for over an hour, I found myself getting out of the park, and walking straight to the location where I left her. The ladies of the stall greeted me with a smile and said, "it was searching for you and roaming around all the while". So I opened the gate, entered the parking lot and I found the guy and the dog. To my dismay, she was tired and sleeping. So I didn't wake her up, I ran my fingers through her head, and she opened her eyes and saw me. I kept feeling the smoothness of her skin in which she found peace so she went back to her sleep. I spoke with the guy for a while, he said he is originally from Assam, and he even showed me his pet bird and fish. And his wife (who is staying far from him because of work) knows a lot about dogs and likes them. He said although she is big in size, she is a pup as he observed she got scared when little kids tried to approach her. He said adult dogs don't get scared like that. He told me that she might have had a previous owner for some time as the nails on her hind legs seemed like they were trimmed. He said maybe she is sick as she is not barking at all, not even a sound she makes. People say dogs that don't bark are very dangerous but I don't know, she is very friendly and wiggles her tail. That is a sign of a healthy dog. I asked him if he fed her, and he said they fed her non-veg. He said I can visit her any time I want. But the problem is I can't as I am not staying nearby. So It will be a round trip if I choose to visit her. So I took his number to get updates about her and took two pics of her without disturbing her sleep before leaving the locality.

Tonight I called him and asked if she ate, and he said yes. I felt happy as I could find her shelter. Having said that, he is willing to give it away if someone can take better care of her. I would have petted her but a dog died a few weeks ago in my maternal aunt's family who stays just beside us. And my mom says she saw how they suffered after it died so she strictly said no after telling her what happened today and discussing the idea of transporting her back to my place. Well, she doesn't really like dogs so that is the main reason although she doesn't say and tbh I am afraid of dogs too. I am thinking of visiting her once or twice before leaving Bangalore. Let's see.

My first friend in Bangalore,

IMG20221204130603.jpg

IMG20221204130556.jpg

I understand that it might not seem like a big thing. Many people feed dogs everyday, there are people who help people without thinking for a second although it might cost them something (like the guy who is giving her shelter). When compared to them, I am nothing. I wrote about it as it served as a gentle reminder for me, you don't need to be a big shot and do big things, you can be nothing in the universe and find ways to make someone feel better with your random acts of kindness. Small things matter.

PS: If you are an animal/dog lover and want to pet my little friend from Bangalore, you are welcome to ping me. I can make arrangements.

Special thanks: To the guy who gave her shelter, I know you won't see this but I am grateful and smitten by your gesture. You are a true gentleman. Keep up the good work. Hope the universe spreads its kindness and love in the world through you. I don't know his original name, people are calling him Das, he is staying near the Kamat hotel, Lalbagh, Bangalore. Thank you stranger for your kindness.

Last edited:
Have you ever felt like you know someone for a long time although you never met them?
That you want to care for them although you know you won't be able to be there for them?
Have you ever felt fear upon seeing a stranger and that stranger you feared started following you?
Have you ever taken the extra mile to help a stranger that you were so afraid of?
Have you ever received gratitude from a stranger, and seen unconditional love in their eyes although you did very little for them?

Dec 4, 2022, is a day I will remember for a long time as I was reminded of what it means to be human and I stopped feeling like a human eons ago. It all started with me arriving in a city I had never been to, the one and only Bangalore. It was scary for me and Google maps failed me many times here. I didn't like the city at first but there is something about this city, it gradually started getting inside me. I am staying near a market now, from here it always feels like it is a city that never sleeps. Yeah, it is not letting me sleep enough because of its traffic. There is a lot to explore for me here but I didn't know where to start. I wanted to have my own adventure. Just wanted to go out to places I have no idea about. So I started this morning upon a suggestion from someone, I started from the famous Krishna Rajendra market which is crowded most of the day, especially the flower market and I am not really a fan of crowds. I got on a metro and reached the Lalbagh station as I wanted to explore the greenery of the Lalbagh botanical gardens.

I got off the station and I was approached by a complete stranger. I was scared so I tried to scare her away and get rid of her, using the movement of my hands. I don't know why she chose me of all the people she could have approached. Maybe she sensed I was alone and was too afraid to approach others. I tried to ignore her and buried my head in my phone trying to navigate myself to the park, all the while she was following me around. I don't know why but I started feeling comfortable after some time around her or maybe she made me feel that way, it was like we know each other for a long time, so I let her follow me around. Then she started walking before me like she was leading the way, all the while she didn't make a sound. So I started following her and reached the park. I was at the entrance wanting to enter the park but wanted to thank this stranger. So I wanted to buy her something to eat as I felt like she didn't eat in a while. So I started searching for anything that I felt which suits her stomach (as I don't have any knowledge) and I couldn't find any in my sight. So instead of entering the park, I started roaming the roads, distancing myself from the park and navigating my way through the traffic of Bangalore just to find her something to eat, all the while this stranger accompanied me, and even helped me cross a road or two. After walking maybe a KM or close to it in the heat of Bangalore at 11:30 AM, I started feeling thirsty. But I couldn't give up so I crossed the roads one more time and found a mobile biscuit stall (I don't know what people call it in English really) just beside a bus stop.

View attachment 98525

I saw this (the image is from Google, not the one I saw, posted it for reference okie). Two ladies were running it so I went to them and asked if I can have some biscuits and bought two packets while she was trying to make an acquaintance with them. She failed and they tried to get rid of her too, they enquired about why she was following me around and I told them, "I don't know, I just got off the station and she started following me around". They laughed at my response but were warm with their words. I gave those biscuits to her and she ate them happily. I thought I filled her stomach so I wanted to sit for a while as I walked in the heat for some time. So I sat at the bus stop and she came to me again, expressing her gratitude. It was heartwarming. I tried to leave from there but she kept following me so I stopped. Two guys approached me enquiring about her, one of them is staying in the building just behind the stall. I said, "I don't know anything about her". By that time, she made an impression on the people around, so the ladies from the stall who gave her a cold shoulder before and the guys started befriending her and she got along with them.

Wait!! Did I tell you it was a dog? Oh, my bad, I didn't. So yeah, the stranger I was so afraid of yet helped is a dog.

I didn't feel like leaving her alone. So I struck up a conversation with the guys, and they said it seems like a cross between a Rottweiler and a street dog. They seem to like it, so I asked them if they would like to keep it and one of them said yes, I suggested they leave it at any pet shelter if they feel any difficulty but they said they would like to have it. With that assurance, I bought two more biscuit packets and gave them to one of those guys to feed her, they started feeding it, I smiled at her while she was eating them, and I ran my fingers through her silky smooth skin. Then I got up and started my stroll towards Lalbagh gardens. To my surprise she started following me again wiggling her tail, ignoring the food they were feeding her. I didn't realize that until I walked some distance. So I took her back to the guys and they laughed and said, "it seems like she fell in love with you". They said, "you can take it and keep it if you want". I said no as I am leaving Bangalore in a few days and I can't take her over 800 KMs with me. So we made a strategy, we took her to the ground floor + parking lot of the building in which one of the guys stays, we locked the gate and I took the stairs and got out of the building while she was distracted. Then I went to Lalbagh gardens, strolling around aimlessly in the park, taking pictures of whatever I felt like taking pictures of (Gosh!! My photography sucks) which includes random trees and bushes to park benches (Yeah!! Seriously, the park benches).

All the while, for some reason I kept thinking about her instead of just getting lost in the greenery. I found a goddess temple within the park, I don't why I did what I did but I felt like praying for the dog. So I prayed for the goddess to take care of her (although I knew prayers don't work and I am not on good terms with any god in the multiverse). And I even Googled "Animal shelters in Bangalore", "Pet protection near me" while I was in the park. It was not like I didn't enjoy the beauty of the park, it is very beautiful and peaceful. So after roaming in the park for over an hour, I found myself getting out of the park, and walking straight to the location where I left her. The ladies of the stall greeted me with a smile and said, "it was searching for you and roaming around all the while". So I opened the gate, entered the parking lot and I found the guy and the dog. To my dismay, she was tired and sleeping. So I didn't wake her up, I ran my fingers through her head, and she opened her eyes and saw me. I kept feeling the smoothness of her skin in which she found peace so she went back to her sleep. I spoke with the guy for a while, he said he is originally from Assam, and he even showed me his pet bird and fish. And his wife (who is staying far from him because of work) knows a lot about dogs and likes them. He said although she is big in size, she is a pup as he observed she got scared when little kids tried to approach her. He said adult dogs don't get scared like that. He told me that she might have had a previous owner for some time as the nails on her hind legs seemed like they were trimmed. He said maybe she is sick as she is not barking at all, not even a sound she makes. People say dogs that don't bark are very dangerous but I don't know, she is very friendly and wiggles her tail. That is a sign of a healthy dog. I asked him if he fed her, and he said they fed her non-veg. He said I can visit her any time I want. But the problem is I can't as I am not staying nearby. So It will be a round trip if I choose to visit her. So I took his number to get updates about her and took two pics of her without disturbing her sleep before leaving the locality.

Tonight I called him and asked if she ate, and he said yes. I felt happy as I could find her shelter. Having said that, he is willing to give it away if someone can take better take of her. I would have petted her but a dog died a few weeks ago in my maternal aunt's family who stays just beside us. And my mom says she saw how they suffered after it died so she strictly said no after telling her what happened today and discussing the idea of transporting her back to my place. Well, she doesn't really like dogs so that is the main reason although she doesn't say and tbh I am afraid of dogs too. I am thinking of visiting her once or twice before leaving Bangalore. Let's see.

View attachment 98552

View attachment 98553

I understand that it might not seem like a big thing. Many people feed dogs everyday, there are people who help people without thinking for a second although it might cost them something. When compared to them, I am nothing. I wrote about it as it served as a gentle reminder for me, you don't need to be a big shot and do big things, you can be nothing in the universe and find ways to make someone feel better with your random acts of kindness. Small things matter.

PS: If you are an animal/dog lover and want to pet my little friend and from Bangalore, you are welcome to ping me. I can make arrangements.
just beautiful and lovely
:heart1::heart1::heart1::heart1:

Waw. Beautiful writing... The way u took us to the theme was beautiful.. And ur words are so good any level of reader can understand at first sight..

Yeah. I was shifting to Banglore this Jan for four months upto May.. Just like a refreshing tour of new place new friends new climate, new vibes.. And if I didn't found any friends even after 2 days then I definitely take her with me. :inlove:

View attachment 98525

Tonight I called him and asked if she ate, and he said yes. I felt happy as I could find her shelter. Having said that, he is willing to give it away if someone can take better take of her. I would have petted her but a dog died a few weeks ago in my maternal aunt's family who stays just beside us. And my mom says she saw how they suffered after it died so she strictly said no after telling her what happened today and discussing the idea of transporting her back to my place. Well, she doesn't really like dogs so that is the main reason although she doesn't say and tbh I am afraid of dogs too. I am thinking of visiting her once or twice before leaving Bangalore. Let's see.

View attachment 98552

View attachment 98553

I understand that it might not seem like a big thing. Many people feed dogs everyday, there are people who help people without thinking for a second although it might cost them something. When compared to them, I am nothing. I wrote about it as it served as a gentle reminder for me, you don't need to be a big shot and do big things, you can be nothing in the universe and find ways to make someone feel better with your random acts of kindness. Small things matter.

PS: If you are an animal/dog lover and want to pet my little friend and from Bangalore, you are welcome to ping me. I can make arrangements.
U penned down beautifully ❤️❤️❤️

Lovely..... Very well narrated.... Don't worry your frnd will soon get a good care taker for sure.... :heart1:

Well, I am dying (not literally but you know why I am saying it) so detaching myself from the people so that I can get the hang of it. Or maybe I am dead already and now I am just a floating thought in the ocean of thoughts in people's brains here. None cares and I feel none should.

Didn't you want me dead in the first place? Not only you, some people too.
I mean not physically but metaphysically. So does it matter?

View attachment 98525

Tonight I called him and asked if she ate, and he said yes. I felt happy as I could find her shelter. Having said that, he is willing to give it away if someone can take better care of her. I would have petted her but a dog died a few weeks ago in my maternal aunt's family who stays just beside us. And my mom says she saw how they suffered after it died so she strictly said no after telling her what happened today and discussing the idea of transporting her back to my place. Well, she doesn't really like dogs so that is the main reason although she doesn't say and tbh I am afraid of dogs too. I am thinking of visiting her once or twice before leaving Bangalore. Let's see.

View attachment 98552

View attachment 98553

I understand that it might not seem like a big thing. Many people feed dogs everyday, there are people who help people without thinking for a second although it might cost them something (like the guy who is giving her shelter). When compared to them, I am nothing. I wrote about it as it served as a gentle reminder for me, you don't need to be a big shot and do big things, you can be nothing in the universe and find ways to make someone feel better with your random acts of kindness. Small things matter.

PS: If you are an animal/dog lover and want to pet my little friend from Bangalore, you are welcome to ping me. I can make arrangements.

Special thanks: To the guy who gave her shelter, I know you won't see this but I am grateful and smitten by your gesture. You are a true gentleman. Keep up the good work. Hope the universe spreads its kindness and love in the world through you. I don't know his original name, people are calling him Das, he is staying near the Kamat hotel, Lalbagh, Bangalore. Thank you stranger for your kindness.
Well written :inlove: