• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

An adult's wish for women's day

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
My dear female chatters,

Beingg users of a sex chat site, we guys understand the need of urs and I list it below

-yes we know that u came to explore ur sexual desires
-but end up making many friends rather than hook ups
-you've been judged, questioned, restricted and even mishandled by many of us.
-even when u wanted to be the queen of a crowd some of us restricted to be in their circle and made u to use alot of fake nicks.
- you wanted to be a free soul here but u were never allowed to be so.
- yes we know you underwent lot of guilt for using this site many times(probably everytime)
-yes we know u ve been used alot rather been mutually enjoyed
-yesbwe know you were threatened emotionaly, sentimentally even some time physically by many idiots.

But yet you are the ultimate destiny we guys look for.....you are the rulers and you are the selectors....
We adore your beauty,
We carefor your safety,
We worship you feminine
We love u our fellow being....

nt just today it's women's day all day In zozo

My dear female chatters,

Beingg users of a sex chat site, we guys understand the need of urs and I list it below

-even when u wanted to be the queen of a crowd some of us restricted to be in their circle and made u to use alot of fake nicks.
- yes we know you underwent lot of guilt for using this site many times(probably everytime)
-yesbwe know you were threatened emotionaly, sentimentally even some time physically by many idiots.

But yet you are the ultimate destiny we guys look for.....you are the rulers and you are the selectors....
We adore your beauty,
We carefor your safety,
We worship you feminine

Well said bro :clapping:

Well all one expect's in this site or elsewhere is not love , sex or friendship - these are relationships, but the basement for all these is RESPECT ! So my dear fellow men, just lay that concrete strong and build up your relationship on it !

P.S : Jus coz u find a lady hovering in this site doesnt mean she is a whore ! Sex is the 4 th basic need amigos ! :cool1:

Well all one expect's in this site or elsewhere is not love , sex or friendship - these are relationships, but the basement for all these is RESPECT ! So my dear fellow men, just lay that concrete strong and build up your relationship on it !

P.S : Jus coz u find a lady hovering in this site doesnt mean she is a whore ! Sex is the 4 th basic need amigos ! :cool1:
Women are the sustaining force of any society. A lot of respect

Respect for my girl!!!!

My dear female chatters,

We adore your beauty,
We carefor your safety,
We worship you feminine

Lovely post satz thnx:blessing:

My dear female chatters,

We adore your beauty,
We carefor your safety,
We worship you feminine

:clapping:
images (45).jpeg

My dear female chatters,

We adore your beauty,
We carefor your safety,
We worship you feminine

Thank you ❤️

My dear female chatters,

We adore your beauty,
We carefor your safety,
We worship you feminine

:blessing::clapping:

Good one satz, however, I should say not all women come here for a fling. Again, given the nature of v this site it may be easy to say otherwise too. From a boy, growing up with a female sibling, I for sure can tell you one thing
Women need respect.. In caps RESPECT.. Give them that, they shall give u the world

There is no real normal in sex only parameters of decency and legality. Sex is and should always be consensual and thrilling but the needs of every woman and a man can differ widely within each society and home. What you do privately and willingly is your business all limits should be respected but it leaves a very wife range of sexual activities to enjoy depending on how adventurous and thrill seeking the woman is and how trusted the men are. Women since the 1960s and more so now have found the right to enjoy and indulge in a wide range of sexual activity and to enjoy the sexual freedom men have enjoyed for so long - have fun all enjoy good free open legal mutual fun sex. It is good for you

FUN IS ALL AROUND EVERY WHERE APART A FIGHT BETWEEN BELOVED ONES, FUNNY GAGS BEYOND IMAGINATION, CUNNING PLAYS WITHIN LIMITS IS ALWAYS PERFECT ... FOR ME SEX IS A PERFECTION OF LOVE ...