• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Amazon rainforest screams for help

I know it's not a video, which is usually easier for all of us to watch. But this is an important topic, that affects every citizen in my country and in yours.

Code:
https://www.google.com.br/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/environment/2017/aug/24/brazil-abolishes-huge-amazon-reserve-in-biggest-attack-in-50-years?espv=1
Heard About this Sadly every resource is a Foreign investment these days.There Should be an Alternative to balance this.Hopefully, they find one.

Last edited by a moderator:
We started a national petition to keep it from happening, this fucking president of ours is a greedy little man. There will be protests soon and I will be joining the people on the streets.

We started a national petition to keep it from happening, this fucking president of ours is a greedy little man. There will be protests soon and I will be joining the people on the streets.
I did a Project on Mining in Brazil To be honest and it looks Lucrative but killing a resource for Making a Business is not accepted.

Life is more important than money. You can't drink nor eat gold.

I hate, I hate and I really hate those that feel the need to destroy a beautiful scenic forest. So many beautiful and rare animals live in the Amazon, so many rare flowers that thrive there, and so many indigenous tribes that fascinating in every aspect of their lives, the way they are raised, the way they are taught to survive by the simplest of means. Only for greedy selfish assholes to destroy it all for the sake of money!

I have never been to the Amazon, but I've seen lots of documentaries about it. It is my dream at some point in the future to travel through the forest, and hopefully meet some of the tribes that live there.

I hate, I hate and I really hate those that feel the need to destroy a beautiful scenic forest. So many beautiful and rare animals live in the Amazon, so many rare flowers that thrive there, and so many indigenous tribes that fascinating in every aspect of their lives, the way they are raised, the way they are taught to survive by the simplest of means. Only for greedy selfish assholes to destroy it all for the sake of money!

I have never been to the Amazon, but I've seen lots of documentaries about it. It is my dream at some point in the future to travel through the forest, and hopefully meet some of the tribes that live there.
Hopefully if we fight to protect it you'll get to see it