• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Am i the only one still doing this ★~

MillaN

✮ HeZ FerroN ✮
VIP
Posting Freak

CHILDISHNESS WHICH STILL MAKES ME FEEL, WHY AM I DOING THIS ✨

I still feel and behave like a child.

I am the eldest child in my family tree and my brothers sisters appear more mature than me. I like to laugh and play around a lot. I was always prancing around and teasing my every cousin, who usually respond with

“ARE U KIDO ?”

Often ends in getting anger with me then I get some lecture about acting like an adult . It is something I hear a lot and though it doesn’t feel nice, I just can’t contain myself. I feel as though I need fun in my life and not really adult fun but simple little things. LOL

I enjoy HIDIE and BENTEN cartoon often to get relieved from work stuffs .
It doesn’t mean that I don’t go to work or be a bit responsible, but I hate being responsible yet such a life responsible matters though!!

“The reluctance to put away childish things may be a requirement of genius.”
~ Rebecca Pepper Sinkler

It ia needy to revive the humour and keep the child alive in us.

Enjoy every small things.
Laugh like a child.
Lines that I enjoy are ★~

Getting drenched in the rain,
walk in the gushing rivulets that emerge everywhere, make a paper boat and let it sail down. Hahah, proud that I won on last week's PAPER BOAT racing :cool1:

Have you heard of IGLOO WITH PILLOWS and sleeping inside , but only half of the body covers inside :Drunk:

Things like getting exactly half of everything.
I still play with teddy bear , an extra member for hide and seek.

Clouds and their shapes which makes still wonder !!

Playing with leftover dusts crackers ✧✧
SMELLING petrol and smoke comes from kerosene

Make SLURPING noises when drinking my coffee and liquieess :tso:

Lots of photos in his gallery with my lower LIPS BUMPED OUT while sleeping ✨

Some of these seemed utterly bizarre, but when it brings you the feeling of self-satisfaction and reminisces about the joyous moments of your childhood !!

BOOST AND CERLAC will always be in stock, favos to eat often in spoons . Sometimes I use puppy eyes and quivering lips to get it back if the man of my home hides it ✧✧

POPS ✨

Bursting bubble wraps rather than checking the delivery product ✧✧

Blowing bubbles and staring at them, floating magically in the air as they descend with a ‘pop’ on reaching the ground mesmerizes me. I spent an ample amount of my time that day, bubbling away in my room and as in my case, refilling it with soapy liquids and blowing soap bubbles . Those were the most reliving precious childhood moments.

Making WISHES on eyelashes, a wonderful nostalgia still in practices !!

As we grow up, we get into the "serious" part of life and forget to be spontaneous and have fun. Keep alive the child inside you.

THUMB WRESTLING WITH FRIENDS✨

believe me, it can actually make your day. It gives you a chance to be that child again, who is too busy shouldering responsibilities and literally operating at a steady pace !!

Child-like mindset and behaviors are not all benevolent, though ✨

It’s completely okay to be childish sometimes and it’s okay to be enthusiastic, curious and adventurous when you feel like!!!

Childhood feels makes you extraordinary, and helps you to carve a path of your own. Your child like activities should be celebrated and not be ashamed off. Maturity is all about accepting and rejoicing your immaturity at the right periods of your life. As kids, we didn’t even realize we were making memories, all we knew was, we were having fun. Those period were not the end of fun, just because you are matured and holding responsibilities. You can still unabashedly have fun IF YOU CHOOSE TO ❤ ❤

if you ask me at any given moment if I'd like cotton Candy or dancing in the rains or leaving everything and curling up on the sofa and not being so responsible all the time ?
I'll give you a resounding yes!

These are my eccentricities and they bring out the child inside me.

And that's an amazing thing. Always be a kid! There are people who grow old too soon! Keep the childlike innocence and curiosity alive! It will take you places.

I was making mushroom curry lately, Where roasting mushrooms with just, yumms the taste, so I took a piece directly, ouchy ! Finger accidentally touched the hot pan. I exclaimed, shouted. My husband heard and rushed into the kitchen, “What’s that?”. I showed him my finger, “The hot pan burnt me!”, faking a cry. “Lemme see!”, he held my finger and gave it a ton of small kisses. “Better?”, he asked. I nodded and grinned like a little girl.

Hhahahahah both knows that won't hurt much, yet being childish and showing anger to the heat that burnt my fingers like we hit on things which made the child cry ✨

There's a difference between being immature and being a kid. I've seen plent of immature adults and plenty of mature kids.

Learning by your mistakes is growing up and mature. Holding it against the world is immaturity.

Loving and losing and going out there to love again is maturity and absolutely child like! And never going back is immature.

So, go ahead. Be a child. It's the best version of you, that you can be!
Curiosity I had the first time when I saw a rainbow has never reduced even after learning lots about them ✨

People who read without snoring thank you so much ❤

Unleash the act of childishness you did lately in comments ✨

Last edited:
"Growing old is mandatory, but growing up is optional "

Age is just a number..we should never stop having fun and keeping childlike sense of adventure and curiosity !

A famous biologist quotes this" The genius of a man is to carry the spirit of childhood into maturity"

We all are child deep within..some unconsciously reveal that child while with someone..while some never get the opportunity !!

You have opportunity to be yourself because u are blessed child, while saying this ..I don't know much about you as we never had one to one interaction..but seeing your other posts and comments..I m sure you are very responsible too!!

Be yourself and never let go of child!!

Stay blessed

What a wonderful write up !!!

Read this poem by Subhadra Kumari Chauhan- “Mera Naya Bachapan” when you get a chance - in that poem she explains how a wonderful childhood that she was missing and wish she would become a child again - Nostalgia !

But you presented in a different way - you didn’t express the sadness of missing those moments but instead recreating those as adults! Wonderful way of presenting!

Maturity is all about accepting and rejoicing your immaturity at the right periods of your life.
Wah re Wah!!! Golden words !!!
There's a difference between being immature and being a kid. I've seen plent of immature adults and plenty of mature kids.

Exactly !!!

Keep writing and look forward to reading / listening yours thoughts!

CHILDISHNESS WHICH STILL MAKES ME FEEL, WHY AM I DOING THIS ✨

I still feel and behave like a child.

I am the eldest child in my family tree and my brothers sisters appear more mature than me. I like to laugh and play around a lot. I was always prancing around and teasing my every cousin, who usually respond with

“ARE U KIDO ?”

Often ends in getting anger with me then I get some lecture about acting like an adult . It is something I hear a lot and though it doesn’t feel nice, I just can’t contain myself. I feel as though I need fun in my life and not really adult fun but simple little things. LOL

I enjoy HIDIE and BENTEN cartoon often to get relieved from work stuffs .
It doesn’t mean that I don’t go to work or be a bit responsible, but I hate being responsible yet such a life responsible matters though!!

“The reluctance to put away childish things may be a requirement of genius.”
~ Rebecca Pepper Sinkler

It ia needy to revive the humour and keep the child alive in us.

Enjoy every small things.
Laugh like a child.
Lines that I enjoy are ★~

Getting drenched in the rain,
walk in the gushing rivulets that emerge everywhere, make a paper boat and let it sail down. Hahah, proud that I won on last week's PAPER BOAT racing :cool1:

Have you heard of IGLOO WITH PILLOWS and sleeping inside , but only half of the body covers inside :Drunk:

Things like getting exactly half of everything.
I still play with teddy bear , an extra member for hide and seek.

Clouds and their shapes which makes still wonder !!

Playing with leftover dusts crackers ✧✧
SMELLING petrol and smoke comes from kerosene

Make SLURPING noises when drinking my coffee and liquieess :tso:

Lots of photos in his gallery with my lower LIPS BUMPED OUT while sleeping ✨

Some of these seemed utterly bizarre, but when it brings you the feeling of self-satisfaction and reminisces about the joyous moments of your childhood !!

BOOST AND CERLAC will always be in stock, favos to eat often in spoons . Sometimes I use puppy eyes and quivering lips to get it back if the man of my home hides it ✧✧

POPS ✨

Bursting bubble wraps rather than checking the delivery product ✧✧

Blowing bubbles and staring at them, floating magically in the air as they descend with a ‘pop’ on reaching the ground mesmerizes me. I spent an ample amount of my time that day, bubbling away in my room and as in my case, refilling it with soapy liquids and blowing soap bubbles . Those were the most reliving precious childhood moments.

Making WISHES on eyelashes, a wonderful nostalgia still in practices !!

As we grow up, we get into the "serious" part of life and forget to be spontaneous and have fun. Keep alive the child inside you.

THUMB WRESTLING WITH FRIENDS✨

believe me, it can actually make your day. It gives you a chance to be that child again, who is too busy shouldering responsibilities and literally operating at a steady pace !!

Child-like mindset and behaviors are not all benevolent, though ✨

It’s completely okay to be childish sometimes and it’s okay to be enthusiastic, curious and adventurous when you feel like!!!

Childhood feels makes you extraordinary, and helps you to carve a path of your own. Your child like activities should be celebrated and not be ashamed off. Maturity is all about accepting and rejoicing your immaturity at the right periods of your life. As kids, we didn’t even realize we were making memories, all we knew was, we were having fun. Those period were not the end of fun, just because you are matured and holding responsibilities. You can still unabashedly have fun IF YOU CHOOSE TO ❤ ❤

if you ask me at any given moment if I'd like cotton Candy or dancing in the rains or leaving everything and curling up on the sofa and not being so responsible all the time ?
I'll give you a resounding yes!

These are my eccentricities and they bring out the child inside me.

And that's an amazing thing. Always be a kid! There are people who grow old too soon! Keep the childlike innocence and curiosity alive! It will take you places.

I was making mushroom curry lately, Where roasting mushrooms with just, yumms the taste, so I took a piece directly, ouchy ! Finger accidentally touched the hot pan. I exclaimed, shouted. My husband heard and rushed into the kitchen, “What’s that?”. I showed him my finger, “The hot pan burnt me!”, faking a cry. “Lemme see!”, he held my finger and gave it a ton of small kisses. “Better?”, he asked. I nodded and grinned like a little girl.

Hhahahahah both knows that won't hurt much, yet being childish and showing anger to the heat that burnt my fingers like we hit on things which made the child cry ✨

Learning by your mistakes is growing up and mature. Holding it against the world is immaturity.

Loving and losing and going out there to love again is maturity and absolutely child like! And never going back is immature.

So, go ahead. Be a child. It's the best version of you, that you can be!
Curiosity I had the first time when I saw a rainbow has never reduced even after learning lots about them ✨

People who read without snoring thank you so much ❤

Unleash the act of childishness you did lately in comments ✨
Ps give me a week time to finish the essay,

Half read and i understand ur a grown up adult baby . :Cwl:

Completely carried away by ur perspective & flow of words !!!
Memories rewinded to my childhood till I finish it off last word of ur cutyyy way of expressions on being childish .
Yup, being matured kid is our choice and being immature
adult is a blunder Ignorance.
I too hit the objects which made my beloved one hurt "why did u hurt my beloved one ? , don't ever do that again to her .. Okie .. This is final warning ..that too not in anger, as like child " UR Mushroom curry incident reminded me that ... Ha ha .. yes this sort of childish behaviour makes us so happy na !!!

Most of people never show this nature explicitly, coz of fear wat other's think about me .
I feel like our childish behaviour is best
part & to be enjoyed by one's self.

Keep writing more MinMiniiiii ✨
Expecting ur Domination thread eagerly ....
:hearteyes::blessing::heart1:

I am the eldest among my siblings too and also among the cousins!I have to be matured and at the same time “childish” (let the child-like in me play too xD)
I prefer calling it as being carefree.
I meant to say is you dont have to leave what you truly are just to keep up with the fast pace kind of world
Sometimes when the comfort is there we break away from the boring serious life which no offense! Being matured is needed if we need to keep our lifestyle on track.
At the same time, i never abandoned the child-like in me. Its refreshing to just be yourself, watch as much cartoons, eat as much chocolate cereals, play as much, do silly pranks ,tease my parents and siblings in(lovely way) ,write some birthday cards in a sweet yet hilarious way! equals to get grumpy less xD

ChildxCarefree
^^