• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

All About Fantasy - Intro

satz

❄️The Perfect Imperfectionist❄️
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Everyone on earth has sexual fantasies, Yes thee entire human race has a mind that drifts to the gutter at least some times.

But does all experience their fantasy in lifetime?No will be the answer and that too in our India is too tough.

A survey says 99.9% people don't even talk about their fantasies. But here in zozo we have discussed our dirty fantasies and i thought about to talk in detail about all such fantasies in one single thread :) which will be a ready reconer.

what will be in this new thread?

Below are the facts which I will be briefing in the thread

Varieties of Fantasies?

What to do and what not to do in such varieties?
How to approach your partner for your ideas?

Thought process for such fantasies?

Basically this thread is to discuss on our deep down feeling to make it come true.

Just to keep the thread active and to avoid lengthy message I ve decided to make this discussions in few parts. This is the introduction.

I will be updating on once in two day basis on this topic. For the next one month.

Lets make the dream come true!!!

First part will be posted tomorrow on my very own fantasy- WORDS MAKE WONDERS!!!

Love the phrase - minds drifts to the gutter :giggle: And even in zozo people are not too open about their fantasies I think !
Yean post ta padichum maa neenga intha karuthu soldreenga!!
But satz bro I am really waiting for u thread..

Love the phrase - minds drifts to the gutter :giggle: And even in zozo people are not too open about their fantasies I think !
Yes pinky ur rightm most of them Comes here for only Hookups never comes out and expose caz they act as an innocent with the ppl sexting in private :Laugh1:

I have already come up with sex fantasies on Sunday thread, I still feel ppl are not open up to share der weird fantasies, maybe I haven't delivered in a rgt way in asking about fantasy let's play this now. Am up for it @satz good to see this kinda threads to create an awareness n not to feel shy to express the inner you

Yes pinky ur rightm most of them Comes here for only Hookups never comes out and expose caz they act as an innocent with the ppl sexting in private :Laugh1:
Oh my god still i cant get a hook up and i sext with fake ids belive they are real :bandid:

I have already come up with sex fantasies on Sunday thread, I still feel ppl are not open up to share der weird fantasies, maybe I haven't delivered in a rgt way in asking about fantasy let's play this now. Am up for it @satz good to see this kinda threads to create an awareness n not to feel shy to express the inner you
Everyone has a fantasy but something which was to unspoken to all :p;). Wait for the right person to explore it:p