• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

After breakup

Getting back someone mmmm....

No one comes back even if they do.. They don't be the same person as before...

If u r really serious...have a talk..with patience.. Know y she left n what she is expecting from you...

Maybe u get the ans from her itself.. N if she really don't wanna get back to you then don't force her...

If u like a rose let it grow on the plant don't pluck it n kill it...

Disclaimer - - (Omggg how did i say this line wowww maya u r wonderful shabash...:holiday::selfie:)

No one comes back even if they do.. They don't be the same person as before..
yeah maybe they have some physical changes :Cwl: thats upto the time they took to come back..

Thats why i said, if they really need us, then they will come, otherwise just move on..
Let them enjoy life without us..

If u r really serious...have a talk..with patience.. Know y she left n what she is expecting from you...

The patience... Thats what i meant with keep silence.. Bcoz one is in anger, what ever we try to speak may crash land..
thats what my experience says..

Last edited:
What if that person behave indifferent??

how can we keep moving the convo?
Try try but don't cry
If the person has moved in life or have someone else then just don't try at all
If u think thr is chance to get along again and if you know ur person you must be knowing how to move the convo talk what the person likes and not which makes her/him frustrate or angry