• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Forum Info Added two new reaction emojis

Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
There was a long standing request from users to add more reaction emojis, so they could express more of their mood related to the post, how they do feel when they react to it.

Two new reactions are "Envy
envy.gif
and Confused"
confused.gif

Enough yar, if we keep all the emojis in reaction then what's the use of having emojis in content... Ppl stop commenting n just use reactions to express.. Uuuffff :emo::Dull:
If i say the same LOL i end up being a rude admin or hitler admin :p thank god you saved my ass.

I think we have enough emojis in the react section, if you have any emotion to be added, give me a valid reason how come it fits to all the threads we share in here... On the side note,, too many reactions will look clumsy and slow your browser usage.

If i say the same LOL i end up being a rude admin or hitler admin :p thank god you saved my ass.

I think we have enough emojis in the react section, if you have any emotion to be added, give me a valid reason how come it fits to all the threads we share in here... On the side note,, too many reactions will look clumsy and slow your browser usage.
Awww am der na to save u n ur ass babeeee:giggle:
@Administrator i need this emoji:kiss:

only specially for me to react to @AmoRoUs ❤️ comments, msgs:giggle::Laugh1::Laugh1:
Uuffff I will make sure when that reaction comes.. Auto kick I'd @PEACEMAKER❤️ hehe:makeup:

Hitler :rolleyes: self marketing for single lifenow way you gonna marry ambujam mami on apr 1

There was a long standing request from users to add more reaction emojis, so they could express more of their mood related to the post, how they do feel when they react to it.

Two new reactions are "EnvyView attachment 53709and Confused"View attachment 53708
Count wow:oops: reaction as positive reaction.. only 3 are positive and all are negative.. i don't understand why wow is negative reaction :(

Count wow:oops: reaction as positive reaction.. only 3 are positive and all are negative.. i don't understand why wow is negative reaction :(
Wow is neither a positive nor negative reaction score, it adds 0. Wow in a general sense is a reaction you give when you are caught off guard, a surprise, something that you didn't expect. So wow can be either positive or negative but we can't decide. I mean people give wow when they see something stupid, or something they can't understand, or something they feel out of the box. We can't decide which wow is which one, right? So it kept neutral.

Am I making any sense?

Wow is neither a positive nor negative reaction score, it adds 0. Wow in a general sense is a reaction you give when you are caught off guard, a surprise, something that you didn't expect. So wow can be either positive or negative but we can't decide. I mean people give wow when they see something stupid, or something they can't understand, or something they feel out of the box. We can't decide which wow is which one, right? So it kept neutral.

Am I making any sense?
Yes except 3 reactions all are 0 (That's what I meant)