• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Action needed

D

Deleted member 10999

This ID AVIRUP ROY had been using slangs , vulgar language and abusing other member (sujay) on wall in Bengali roon. I asked him not to abuse. Shared ss with Moderator. He tried to deny what he said and also said that he doesn't care about any rule. Thankfully Mod was present there and he got kicked. Now he came back in guest id and threating me to get me banned saying he will be back in his MOD id! This is ridiculous!
I further wish to add that this ID keeps saying inappropriate stuffs in PM. He cannot simply accept no from anyone. He is abusing other female users as well( not revealing the name here)
Please take action.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230523-121037_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523-121037_Chrome.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_20230523-122829_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523-122829_Chrome.jpg
    159.7 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20230523-124215_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230523-124215_Gallery.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 32
This ID AVIRUP ROY had been using slangs , vulgar language and abusing other member (sujay) on wall in Bengali roon. I asked him not to abuse. Shared ss with Moderator. He tried to deny what he said and also said that he doesn't care about any rule. Thankfully Mod was present there and he got kicked. Now he came back in guest id and threating me to get me banned saying he will be back in his MOD id! This is ridiculous!
I further wish to add that this ID keeps saying inappropriate stuffs in PM. He cannot simply accept no from anyone. He is abusing other female users as well( not revealing the name here)
Please take action.
Report dear we r available in chat room

Report dear we r available in chat room
yes I have. for now this is settled. Thanks to @Aashman .... till then he hasn't come back. I am asking you guys to check, if possible, why he keeps saying things like he will come back in MOD id and take care of me !!:surprised: and... this is so irritating having a user like him always creating issue in chat room :sad1:

yes I have. for now this is settled. Thanks to @Aashman .... till then he hasn't come back. I am asking you guys to check, if possible, why he keeps saying things like he will come back in MOD id and take care of me !!:surprised: and... this is so irritating having a user like him always creating issue in chat room :sad1:
Report + block =Happy chatting enjoy

Well not only me but other staff are always there to tc of those abusers u can just simply report n ignore no need to be afraid of them

Well not only me but other staff are always there to tc of those abusers u can just simply report n ignore no need to be afraid of them
:angel: yeah I freaked out.... thanks for clarifying ....

Please take action.
After posting such abusive language in wall may be one time he will not able to justify why he get banned.
He repeatedly forced to justify that there is no proof against him. And threatening message in wall also. It is not a issue of ignore. Moderator should take action.

If he does that again... we need to stay alert.... he has been ruining the chatroom for quite a few days. keep ss this time ankita... He has been irritating all those who are regular users ... that's someone familiar though I am not sure who he exactly is.
After posting such abusive language in wall may be one time he will not able to justify why he get banned.
He repeatedly forced to justify that there is no proof against him. And threatening message in wall also. It is not a issue of ignore. Moderator should take action.

If he does that again... we need to stay alert.... he has been ruining the chatroom for quite a few days. keep ss this time ankita... He has been irritating all those who are regular users ... that's someone familiar though I am not sure who he exactly is.
Definitely I will take ss.

Just ignore ignore ignore his messages. Don't respond and once we don't give any importance and treat like a dustbin. He will stop and never do this.

If we start responding to him, you are giving attention to him and he will feel like a hero

These users are just attention seekers

Screen shot can't be done in some quick situation. That's why the folk continues to do some

Here are two "info pics" of mine we use over on the Sex Chat side that may help. ツ

~Hercules (Universal Moderator - Sex Chat Side)

Attachments

• Block or Ignore Abusers.jpg
    Block or Ignore Abusers.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Word To The Wise.jpg
    Word To The Wise.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 20
Sometimes ignore makes him so proud feelings. Some times moderator is not being available in that room.
They shows they are proud. But in real they will be unhappy as their message will not reached to the person. Never reply the msgs of abusers. One reply will insist them to send more msgs. They are attention seeker. So always ignore them.