• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abusive nicks

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
Administration again I mean been attacked by abusive nicks of mine I searched for admission in all rooms but couldn't find any wht should I do its disturbing chatting flow if all of a sudden I m attacked by such insane morons Screenshot_2018-04-02-19-17-52.png

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-02-19-17-52.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-02-19-17-52.png
    302.6 KB · Views: 3
Those assholes are using Mobile internet like ( jio and airtel ).. You want me to block the whole network? We might loose thousands and thousands of internet users because of this.

Those assholes are using Mobile internet like ( jio and airtel ).. You want me to block the whole network? We might loose thousands and thousands of internet users because of this.
Set a rooms for registered one.

Atleast appointment some SC room admin's whn I met noir she is not admin for India room so she can't help thr was noNE of the admin was available at that time at least make noir or any else admin of India room too