• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abusive and fraud

Mjwayne

Favoured Frenzy
There is a user in Hindi sex chat with the name of circuit7 he is abusing girls and if he gets block he comes with different guests IDs if possible ban him that is the right thing to do if any senior can do it it will be appreciated thank you

Last edited:
There is a user in Hindi sex chat with the name of curcuit7 he is abusing girls and if he gets block he comes with different guests IDs if possible ban him that is the right thing to do if any senior can do it it will be appreciated thank you
But I see that he has lot of fans though by looking at his friends list lol. May be you are viewing from a different perspective? Don’t know - what ever.

Ignore him thambi some kids never grow up
I did anna he comes from guest IDs n starts to abuse if this type of users are not taken care then there is no point of being superior everyday he does it I don't know how to bark like him so I complained anna