• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

Abusing unwantedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honey bunch

My baby doll ❤️ ᥫ᭡ᴶᵘᵖⁱᵗᵉʳᥫ᭡
VIP
Senior's
Posting Freak
I haven't spoken to this user @Vikash in a while, so why is he suddenly abusing me and then logging out immediately? Who even gave him a Pro badge? It's absurd to see an abuser with such privileges. And I have no idea what he wants from me. Can you please take a look at this SS

Screenshot_2024-03-24-03-05-12-77_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Now Who is the first in list ?? It's Me obviously and why does he want to abuse me when I haven't even paid attention to him and never considered him as an existing person here?.

Screenshot_2024-03-24-03-06-09-60_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

I can't tolerate this and I need immediate action @Administrator @Hades @JUPITER ...You three people were aware of how he acted like a good guy in his old threads, lol...

He has abused a particular caste and community. Despite me reporting and personally warning him, as well as posting warnings on his wall in the past, he is still given privileges. It's revealing the true colors of an abuser.

If needed I will share SS about this too..

This cannot be the sign of an educated man. If someone made a mistake but he could have explained it to that person in a good language, I don't know what happened, but I will tell you that abuse is very insulting to a girl. If the male society does not understand it, then why the real world and the virtual world. We are not safe...

Last edited:
I haven't spoken to this user @Vikash in a while, so why is he suddenly abusing me and then logging out immediately? Who even gave him a Pro badge? It's absurd to see an abuser with such privileges. And I have no idea what he wants from me. Can you please take a look at this SS

View attachment 218539

Now Who is the first in list ?? It's Me obviously and why does he want to abuse me when I haven't even paid attention to him and never considered him as an existing person here?.

View attachment 218540

I can't tolerate this and I need immediate action @Administrator @Hades @JUPITER ...You three people were aware of how he acted like a good guy in his old threads, lol...

He has abused a particular caste and community. Despite me reporting and personally warning him, as well as posting warnings on his wall in the past, he is still given privileges. It's revealing the true colors of an abuser.

IMG_20240124_183707.jpg
Hello Everyone @Administrator Or @Hades Isn't This A Abuse For Her But Whatever I Have Said She Has Posted A Screenshot.. Where Is Any Abuse In That .... ***Ohhh*** FYI - I Don't Care About Any Badegs .. Literally "Kaddu"" You Are An Illiterate Person And Whoever Supported You Blindly That All Are The Same ... You Are An Abuser , I Am Not . ( " The Pot Calling The Kettle Black ") Haahahhaha...

And @Administrator And @Hades I Also Have The Screenshot - How Kadhambari And One Other User Were Abusing Frankly To An User ... And Yes I Have The Screenshot In Zigzag Zone - Kdhmbri, Admin , And 3 Others Were Abusing Openly On Incest And Many More Things Even I Was Also Include In That Drama .

Last edited:

View attachment 218539

View attachment 218540

And Yeah I Am Not Like You All Average Thinking People Who Always Being Active Here.. I Only Come Here After An Interval Of Several Days Or A Month And Maximum Stay For 1 Hour So I Haven't Any Issue Whatever You Have Said , Even I Think - That All Issues Is Yours In Yourself ( I Am Still Happy With That Mute Action That Was Performed By Shyam ) . In 145 Crore Population Of India, How Many User's Are Here - Do The Things For That 145 Crore People Should Have Proud On You. Look Forward And Be Happy

Last edited:
@Pinkcandy @Nilaani not sure of what happened. But this guy is asking guys in rooms to come and support him.

If you haven't done anything wrong or you don't care about badge then why do you need someone else's support ??

View attachment 218599
Mohtarma, Sometimes You Need To Be Back From Virtual Character. I Don't Know, Who Has Deleted My Beta ID . If I Want I Can Create Another. But I Want My Account Back When I Try To Log In , No Any Request Is Reaching To The Zozo Server's Data And Popup Comes On My Screen Is Username/ Email Could Not Be Find . It Means My I'd Get Deleted But Who Has Done This , Dont Know .. See My I'd -
IMG_20240324_113540.jpg

And This Is All My Saved Account In Here See The Save Beta Id Account ...

@Administrator Wanna Impartial Justce Otherwise INDIA To USA Everywhere - Feminism Is On Top..

IMG_20240324_115247.jpg

Mohtarma, Sometimes You Need To Be Back From Virtual Character. I Don't Know, Who Has Deleted My Beta ID . If I Want I Can Create Another. But I Want My Account Back When I Try To Log In , No Any Request Is Reaching To The Zozo Server's Data And Popup Comes On My Screen Is Username/ Email Could Not Be Find . It Means My I'd Get Deleted But Who Has Done This , Dont Know .. See My I'd -
View attachment 218608

And This Is All My Saved Account In Here See The Save Beta Id Account ...

@Administrator Wanna Impartial Justce Otherwise INDIA To USA Everywhere - Feminism Is On Top..

View attachment 218609
Idk about this particular issue but you have been poking the staff in all the complaint threads, talking shit about Zozo, you got what you deserved.

Idk about this particular issue but you have been poking the staff in all the complaint threads, talking shit about Zozo, you got what you deserved.
When Did I Talk Shit About Zozo..?? Never Ever.. You Can Be The One But I Won't.. Zozo Is Achievement Of @Hades And @Administrator .And I Know How Much They Love ...

So Pls Bishamonten Talk In The Sense And In Support - It Doesn't Mean You Can Say Anything "Bishamonten "

" Zozo is Achievement of @Hades "and what he said about staffs see this SS

IMG_20240324_102259.jpg

He said " You are an abuser I am not."
He never abused anyone but see his true colours..

IMG_20240324_102621.jpg

" Zozo is Achievement of @Hades "and what he said about staffs see this SS

View attachment 218630

He said " You are an abuser I am not."
He never abused anyone but see his true colours..

View attachment 218633
@Administrator @Hades You Can See In Kadhambari's SS Who Abused Me First And I Have Reported Too But Admin Was Just Watching And Finally No Any Action Was Taken On "Tanmay " So That I Have Said Like That And Abused A Little To "Tanmay" .... Really Kadhmbri God 's Given You Brain Or Not ?? What Wa s That A Staff Member Didn't Mute That Abuser TANMAY For That I Said That .. And Then A Little Abuse But All Know Whom I Abused A Little That User Abused Approx All User's ( Rasputin, Musafir, Jasghost, Arjan , Even Tanmay Abused You Also ). But No Any Staff Had Taken Action On Him For That I Have Said It . Btw It's Not Belong To You ... Yeah I Have No Any Interest To Reply Your Fucking Nonsense Messages... You Being Free All The Time Haven't You Brian Or Work So.... You Did Some Sin In Previous Life - What's Happening With You . You Are Aware And If You Do More Sin And Tell The Lie What Will Happen In Your Next Life...:Drunk::finger:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.