• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

abusement

lol i thought u guys are fighting in chat room.. now u came to forum? lol... anyway get me a screenshot proof .. so i can look into it

administrator Im using mobile so cant upload screenshots here though i do have proof.. These peope are harassing girls there.... They work in gang to cheat and decieve girls there.

I use mobile to chat and I have given lots of proof so better don't lie

ok ok guys! relax.... let's not fight here! as you both have informed @Administrator about the matter and he requested for proof...so be calm and send him them in a message. we all are aware that something is going on and Z will do the needful as required... till then let's calm down :) and fighting here isn't gonna help anyone! :)

dear admin....beryl , skywalker nd aditi abuse people on chat site....They consider zozo as their property .....Beryl nd aditi feel insecure when any other girl gets attention from guys on chat site...In frustation they hatch a conspiracy along with their ( male) friends against girls and abuse them violently.....They stoop very low in chat.... They are sick people over there ...In addition, Beryl is misusing her VIP status.... She doesnt deserve it nd needs to be confiscated .These people have made life miserable for people on chat site...Beryl fist provoke ppl to abuse her nd then take screenshorts to get them banned by posting on forum..Its a vicious game plan she has mastered....She often threatnes people there to get them banned.....Many girls because of this treatment have stopped to come on zozo to kill their time.So it is a humble request to look into this matter , that will b your most kindness...and ban these attention deficit syndrome suffering people.