• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

About Whirlpool Galaxy

ϻᴀąʀɨ

Epic Legend
The Whirlpool galaxy is 31 million light years from Earth and can be found in the constellation Canes Venatici. There is smaller companion galaxy on the end of one of the spiral arm, it's theorized that the smaller galaxy may have passed through the main disk of the Whirlpool Galaxy more than once millions of years ago.
IMG_20220326_234343.jpg

I took this image of the Whirlpool Galaxy between 1-3PM on June 9th on a very clear and windless night. I used an 8 inch Celestron Edge HD scope with a 0.7x focal reducer resulting in an effective 1400-mm focal length at f7 and an unmodified Sony a7RIII camera body and no filter.

The 2 images are a raw, unprocessed image right out of the camera and is one of the 41 three minute exposures used in the processed image.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Whirlpool Galaxy, also known as Messier 51a, M51a, and NGC 5194, is an interacting grand-design spiral galaxy with a Seyfert 2 active galactic nucleus. It lies in the constellation Canes Venatici, and was the first galaxy to be classified as a spiral galaxy. Its distance is estimated to be 23 million light-years away from Earth.

The galaxy and its companion, NGC 5195 are easily observed by amateur astronomers, and the two galaxies may be seen with binoculars.The Whirlpool Galaxy has been extensively observed by professional astronomers, who study it to understand galaxy structure (particularly structure associated with the spiral arms) and galaxy interaction.

I took this image of the Whirlpool Galaxy between 1-3PM on June 9th on a very clear and windless night. I used an 8 inch Celestron Edge HD scope with a 0.7x focal reducer resulting in an effective 1400-mm focal length at f7 and an unmodified Sony a7RIII camera body and no filter.

The 2 images are a raw, unprocessed image right out of the camera and is one of the 41 three minute exposures used in the processed image.

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Whirlpool Galaxy, also known as Messier 51a, M51a, and NGC 5194, is an interacting grand-design spiral galaxy with a Seyfert 2 active galactic nucleus. It lies in the constellation Canes Venatici, and was the first galaxy to be classified as a spiral galaxy. Its distance is estimated to be 23 million light-years away from Earth.

The galaxy and its companion, NGC 5195 are easily observed by amateur astronomers, and the two galaxies may be seen with binoculars.The Whirlpool Galaxy has been extensively observed by professional astronomers, who study it to understand galaxy structure (particularly structure associated with the spiral arms) and galaxy interaction.
Interesting :hearteyes: