• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A story

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
An episode in a man’s life

Niki climbed the stairs and with a bit of wheeze told her husband “yeh lo ji chai “ the sun beating down on them anand turned around to grab his cup of tea. Niki looked around the balcony, seven empty cups were strewn across , anands back was to her but she knew the reason he was peering into the street waiting to see his daughter , she was coming home from her last year of studies, a doctor to be. She knew, from years of being with anand, that though he was calm on the outside he was writhing in happiness to see his daughter.
With a gulp he drowned the tea, like a man drowning his last peg and walked into their daughters room. It was neat , yet he dusted it again, making sure things were the same as she had left it. His old frame walked down the stairs as she followed him, unknown to anand with a smile on her lips. As they walked down she realised 5 generations of people had used the same staircase , anand, his dad, his brother, mum , herself and nihalika. The smell of vanilla greeted them , yes Anand had woken up early to bake his daughter her favourite home made cookies . “ ab bus bhi karo ji” “bahoot kaam kar liya aapne’ she said but Anand was not to be curtailed. His fifth batch of cookies were done and all stored neatly.
She knew he would not listen she knew his fondness for their daughter and the bond they shared… a bond she had never shared with her dad. He had prepared macroni, and now was sautéing okra , he knew it was nivis favourite dish and she liked it when her dad cooked it.
She saw , how his old hands were chopping fast, she knew he was possessed with an energy only a dad could have. Once done anand went and sat on the couch. Nitika returned to the kitchen, kneading dough for rotis when she felt anand hug her from behind . “ guddi ki saade help chaide” she smiled to herself his Punjabi was bad but he kept speaking and the hug was something she least expected. “ na ji na” the bell rang and anand ran outside it was the gurkha for his money..” kal aajao “ he said and walked in disappointment all over his face .. “ aree anand who aajayegi itna tension kyon le rahe ho?” she asked , knowing well he wouldn’t answer.
Daaad the silence was broken with a familiar voice and anand was there hugging his daughter hard and tight an embrace they kept for a long time … a hug she knew was more of a statment saying iam there to protect you” not the hug she received. But she was not envious. Mumma nivi said as she hugged her and both kissed each other. “daad something smells good “ did you bake?” and without waiting for a reply she walked into the kitchen returning with her hands full of cookies “yum daad” yum she said and sat next to her dad chewing on cookies like she had never had a meal before .. a smile crossed her lips she said a silent thank you god prayer.
Daad I’ve been doing opd and you are right nivi started… she knew dad and daughter were gonna talk a lot , a lot about medicine a subject she knew least of. Niki walked to the kitchen and standing near the door watched silently as both of them were involved in an animated conversation. She did not feel left out but proud ,the two most loved ones of her life were talking and she knew anand had practically been with her right from her childhood and so they shared a lot in common.
She saw how , her tall , fair beautiful daughter was snuggling against her dad and anand, a man who seldom smiled had a big smile splattered across his face. Science, books, medicine, extreme sports were something they both liked. Her love for both grew more, here was a man who had , though cursed her, was angry and short tempered, had taken the responsibilities to make their child a doctor and there she was a dads lil girl , bold , manly and a tom boy , taking after him in all things right. She also knew how much anand loved her , love they shared which was special. She remembered how he said way back in 2007 “ I love the way you say haanji” and how he loved calling her guddi .. his love for her , and her love for him was something none would understand she knew. A love they shared was so rare. Silence was his way of expression and being blunt was hers .she smiled again this time it was a smile of romance for that man
Her life was complete, she had had her battles, she had worked hard , lost herself to win battles but all was well now .. this moment was all she wanted a happy family , she clicked a pic of dad and daughter .. it will make a lovely pic for the mantle piece she thought.
She went in, to make rotis , she knew anand loved her rotis and nivi her dal. As she kneaded the dough tears of joy streaming down her face , some one hugged her from behind , a soft pair of hands mumma I missed you nivi said , he daughters tall figure out growing her height, mumma I’ve learnt hard work from you, nivi continued.. nivi roti legi she asked nah mumma aacha mumma batao how is ur honeymoon with the old man going? “chup you naughty girl” niki said blushing and smiling
Aww ma cmon I know you two love birds .. is dad still talking about breaking bones of any guy I speak to? Nivi asked .. kyon why don’t u ask ur dad niki said laughing.

To be continued

An episode in a man’s life

Niki climbed the stairs and with a bit of wheeze told her husband “yeh lo ji chai “ the sun beating down on them anand turned around to grab his cup of tea. Niki looked around the balcony, seven empty cups were strewn across , anands back was to her but she knew the reason he was peering into the street waiting to see his daughter , she was coming home from her last year of studies, a doctor to be. She knew, from years of being with anand, that though he was calm on the outside he was writhing in happiness to see his daughter.
With a gulp he drowned the tea, like a man drowning his last peg and walked into their daughters room. It was neat , yet he dusted it again, making sure things were the same as she had left it. His old frame walked down the stairs as she followed him, unknown to anand with a smile on her lips. As they walked down she realised 5 generations of people had used the same staircase , anand, his dad, his brother, mum , herself and nihalika. The smell of vanilla greeted them , yes Anand had woken up early to bake his daughter her favourite home made cookies . “ ab bus bhi karo ji” “bahoot kaam kar liya aapne’ she said but Anand was not to be curtailed. His fifth batch of cookies were done and all stored neatly.
She knew he would not listen she knew his fondness for their daughter and the bond they shared… a bond she had never shared with her dad. He had prepared macroni, and now was sautéing okra , he knew it was nivis favourite dish and she liked it when her dad cooked it.
She saw , how his old hands were chopping fast, she knew he was possessed with an energy only a dad could have. Once done anand went and sat on the couch. Nitika returned to the kitchen, kneading dough for rotis when she felt anand hug her from behind . “ guddi ki saade help chaide” she smiled to herself his Punjabi was bad but he kept speaking and the hug was something she least expected. “ na ji na” the bell rang and anand ran outside it was the gurkha for his money..” kal aajao “ he said and walked in disappointment all over his face .. “ aree anand who aajayegi itna tension kyon le rahe ho?” she asked , knowing well he wouldn’t answer.
Daaad the silence was broken with a familiar voice and anand was there hugging his daughter hard and tight an embrace they kept for a long time … a hug she knew was more of a statment saying iam there to protect you” not the hug she received. But she was not envious. Mumma nivi said as she hugged her and both kissed each other. “daad something smells good “ did you bake?” and without waiting for a reply she walked into the kitchen returning with her hands full of cookies “yum daad” yum she said and sat next to her dad chewing on cookies like she had never had a meal before .. a smile crossed her lips she said a silent thank you god prayer.
Daad I’ve been doing opd and you are right nivi started… she knew dad and daughter were gonna talk a lot , a lot about medicine a subject she knew least of. Niki walked to the kitchen and standing near the door watched silently as both of them were involved in an animated conversation. She did not feel left out but proud ,the two most loved ones of her life were talking and she knew anand had practically been with her right from her childhood and so they shared a lot in common.
She saw how , her tall , fair beautiful daughter was snuggling against her dad and anand, a man who seldom smiled had a big smile splattered across his face. Science, books, medicine, extreme sports were something they both liked. Her love for both grew more, here was a man who had , though cursed her, was angry and short tempered, had taken the responsibilities to make their child a doctor and there she was a dads lil girl , bold , manly and a tom boy , taking after him in all things right. She also knew how much anand loved her , love they shared which was special. She remembered how he said way back in 2007 “ I love the way you say haanji” and how he loved calling her guddi .. his love for her , and her love for him was something none would understand she knew. A love they shared was so rare. Silence was his way of expression and being blunt was hers .she smiled again this time it was a smile of romance for that man
Her life was complete, she had had her battles, she had worked hard , lost herself to win battles but all was well now .. this moment was all she wanted a happy family , she clicked a pic of dad and daughter .. it will make a lovely pic for the mantle piece she thought.
She went in, to make rotis , she knew anand loved her rotis and nivi her dal. As she kneaded the dough tears of joy streaming down her face , some one hugged her from behind , a soft pair of hands mumma I missed you nivi said , he daughters tall figure out growing her height, mumma I’ve learnt hard work from you, nivi continued.. nivi roti legi she asked nah mumma aacha mumma batao how is ur honeymoon with the old man going? “chup you naughty girl” niki said blushing and smiling
Aww ma cmon I know you two love birds .. is dad still talking about breaking bones of any guy I speak to? Nivi asked .. kyon why don’t u ask ur dad niki said laughing.

To be continued
Next part piao :heart1:

part 2

lunch was over and niki had gone for her afternoon nap. Anand was busy doing the dishes and cleaning the kitchen when he felt his daughters hand wrap around his belly.
" Ja puttar go get some rest" He said.
Nivi said “ enough dad! Stop working now. I saw u in da kitchen when I was able to remember and I still see you here. Take some rest please“ her words made Anand understand he had spent an entire life time raising his daughter, not earning.
" Listen dad, society may say men should work and earn, but by actions you taught me family is everything. I have seen you offer mum great advice when she wanted it. You are my mum too... Dad, I consider you a pioneer, you started the stay at home dad and stuck to it. You helped mum prosper. What ails you now? ".

Putt tell me me “ do you have any love interest? ". Anand asked
“jeez dad am busy I don't have time for that fuck" She replied.
"Is it women then Anand asked"

Dad nopes, Iam having my plate full soooo no romance.

Dad n daughter hugged again she feeling safe he feeling elated.
Nivi, Anand said yep dad she replied
"Do you remember how you asked me where was I when you and mum got married? "
Please dad I was 5 yrs old stop it now. Don't you dare embaress me
Anand laughed a hard loud laugh... He knew you only his daughter had that effect on him.
Nivi ma u haven't blessed me today... Anands words caught nivi unaware. She had forgotten that Anand treated her a kanchack.

What do u wanna pursue Anand asked?
“ dad I wanna do cardiology and then paediatrics.. I want to be a paediatric cardiologist nivi said.

Cool putt go ahead dad n mum are there try it, saying this Anand left the kitchen... With a befuddled nivi

You have an unique way writing style buddy making the reader intrigued! Actually thought of reading it in one go when you are done writing the complete story . So I have joined the list of waiters ( should I use that word in this context ?) - okay let me rephrase - I’m waiting for the next part

Do you remember how you asked me where was I when you and mum got married? "
My elder sister still argues that she watched my mom and dad getting married ! Hahaha

Finish thr story fast - please don’t keep us waiting.

Last edited:
@Illusion @KIARA @Kamini @EkaLustYa @Amirtha @SiRa
Guys here is part 3

A remembrance

Daad nihalika said "yep" Anand asked.
" Daad, I know both you and mum have done so much, but I wanna know... Ki.... What you really remember? Me being a tough child to handle" . Anand laughed and replied
" Putt it could be the first steth we got you or your driving lessons or... " Anand was lost in thoughts, when nivi (Nihalika) shook him.
"Daaad what".?
Anand removed his spectacles like a professor, and said "nivi this incident I shall never forget.. But let me tell it to you like a story"

FLASH BACK
Mother’s day
Nihalika was waiting impatiently, looking at her watch every two seconds and looking at the road. She was there , waiting , as promised but her pick up was not there. She dialled the number only to receive the pre recorded message “ the customer phone is switched off”. Her medical coat on her left hand, stethoscope on her shoulder.
Finally she saw the familiar black car in the distance and she got down from the pavement to flag it down. She opened the door and was greeted by the chill AC air. She sat down and without a break started “ why are you late”?. Look now I don’t have time to go and change for the function. Accha have you brought my dress? Without waiting , she turned behind and saw her clothes , neatly ironed and ready. Uff aap bhi na she said and continued her monologue “ do you know what? I assisted in the delivery of a child and you do know how I think babies are gross right from school don’t you? But then it felt so good holding a new born and I was like it’s a life iam holding aaaa and she bit her tongue looked upwards 2 greet a stare. She said sorry and continued I dint have lunch and iam so hungry did you get me anything to eat? Again she turned and found her favourite snack from her favourite restaurant in the back seat “ aww you are the best” she said and started eating through it.
Once finished she let out a burp “wow man was I hungry or what?” talking aloud she sat humming to her favourite song and a few minutes later she remembered “ hey did you bring me my pads ?” I don’t have any and I gotta dance in the function, its my besties wedding “ as silence greeted her she ruffled through the bag in the back seat , and found a pack of her pads. “ wow you are a life saver I love youuuuu she cooed and went about setting a few pads in her handbag.
Aacha listen “ mujhe der hogi don’t wait up and don’t call me but please don’t get worried am not going anywhere” once the function is done all of us are heading to a movie and then a sleepover at the marriage hall. I’ve ordered pizza for you and mum so don’t strain and cook” samja ki nai? Her question was peppered with a questioning glance towards the driver.

Before I forget Nihalika ranted on “ mera coat has to be washed , keep my steth in da car itself , I will drive to work tomorrow , hope you don’t require the car? Chalo anyways you can manage aacha mere baat suno mera baal teek hai?” I got it done during lunch and one reason I could not have lunch.
The car turned into a driveway and nihalika asked that the vehicle be stopped. She got down, opened the back door threw her coat and steth inside and picked up her other bag with her dress and stuff she wanted and took a few steps towards the marriage hall. As the car was about to leave she knocked on the drivers window signalling that the glass be lowered down , she put her head in kissed the driver and said “ thank yo u papa.. have a happy mother’s day..you are always my two in one” then she was gone.
Anand , with tears streaming in his eyes, reversed the car and left.

Having narrated this as a story Anand looked at nivi.. Who had tears streaming down her cheeks, she ran to him and hugged him tight.
" You are the best daaad in the world" She said.

An episode in a mans life is complete when he has a daughter who loves him.

Guys here is part 3

A remembrance

" Daad, I know both you and mum have done so much, but I wanna know... Ki.... What you really remember? Me being a tough child to handle" . Anand laughed and replied
" Putt it could be the first steth we got you or your driving lessons or... " Anand was lost in thoughts, when nivi (Nihalika) shook him.
"Daaad what".?
Anand removed his spectacles like a professor, and said "nivi this incident I shall never forget.. But let me tell it to you like a story"

FLASH BACK
Mother’s day
Nihalika was waiting impatiently, looking at her watch every two seconds and looking at the road. She was there , waiting , as promised but her pick up was not there. She dialled the number only to receive the pre recorded message “ the customer phone is switched off”. Her medical coat on her left hand, stethoscope on her shoulder.
Finally she saw the familiar black car in the distance and she got down from the pavement to flag it down. She opened the door and was greeted by the chill AC air. She sat down and without a break started “ why are you late”?. Look now I don’t have time to go and change for the function. Accha have you brought my dress? Without waiting , she turned behind and saw her clothes , neatly ironed and ready. Uff aap bhi na she said and continued her monologue “ do you know what? I assisted in the delivery of a child and you do know how I think babies are gross right from school don’t you? But then it felt so good holding a new born and I was like it’s a life iam holding aaaa and she bit her tongue looked upwards 2 greet a stare. She said sorry and continued I dint have lunch and iam so hungry did you get me anything to eat? Again she turned and found her favourite snack from her favourite restaurant in the back seat “ aww you are the best” she said and started eating through it.
Once finished she let out a burp “wow man was I hungry or what?” talking aloud she sat humming to her favourite song and a few minutes later she remembered “ hey did you bring me my pads ?” I don’t have any and I gotta dance in the function, its my besties wedding “ as silence greeted her she ruffled through the bag in the back seat , and found a pack of her pads. “ wow you are a life saver I love youuuuu she cooed and went about setting a few pads in her handbag.
Aacha listen “ mujhe der hogi don’t wait up and don’t call me but please don’t get worried am not going anywhere” once the function is done all of us are heading to a movie and then a sleepover at the marriage hall. I’ve ordered pizza for you and mum so don’t strain and cook” samja ki nai? Her question was peppered with a questioning glance towards the driver.

Before I forget Nihalika ranted on “ mera coat has to be washed , keep my steth in da car itself , I will drive to work tomorrow , hope you don’t require the car? Chalo anyways you can manage aacha mere baat suno mera baal teek hai?” I got it done during lunch and one reason I could not have lunch.
The car turned into a driveway and nihalika asked that the vehicle be stopped. She got down, opened the back door threw her coat and steth inside and picked up her other bag with her dress and stuff she wanted and took a few steps towards the marriage hall. As the car was about to leave she knocked on the drivers window signalling that the glass be lowered down , she put her head in kissed the driver and said “ thank yo u papa.. have a happy mother’s day..you are always my two in one” then she was gone.

Having narrated this as a story Anand looked at nivi.. Who had tears streaming down her cheeks, she ran to him and hugged him tight.

Was waiting for dis piao :hearteyes: :inlove:

Guys here is part 3

A remembrance

"Daaad what".?

FLASH BACK
Mother’s day

Father- daughter relationship is always special...that's why they say "Dad is sons first hero and daughters first love"!!

Very well articulated Urum ji:clapping:

Missing my father even more after reading this:)

Guys here is part 3

A remembrance

"Daaad what".?

FLASH BACK
Mother’s day

You didn’t disappoint us! Well written!

Guys here is part 3

A remembrance

"Daaad what".?

FLASH BACK
Mother’s day

Your words ❤️❤️❤️❤️well written walking ghost ❤️❤️

As everyone says, "you write so well @URum Ji". I am falling short of words to appreciate the way you articulated the story. Right away following you author :heart1:.Hope you write like this lifetime Jii❤️.. Never stop writing:inlove: