• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A question

URum

The walking ghost
Senior's
Chat Pro User
Hi all,
I was chatting in IC and many of them were asking me if there could be a punjabi room. I thought only Mr and humsafar were the speakers of the language, however, they said a significant number of people who speak punjabi are there.. So can a punjabi room be created.. If not what are the options available

punjabi chat room also available same like other chat rooms but i don't know why it's not working , many times i try this one , but every time i am reach in indian chat room

The most useful thread after a very long time. Bring me more issues, and you will get the result(fix) in coming days.

Answer for the thread:

I'm not sure there is a reasonable number of Punjabi speaking chatters in our indian side. I will add punjabi room to the list, but i'm not sure it gonna be more active like the rest of the rooms.

@Administrator is it possible to rename any of the existing rooms like Indore or Kanpur to Punjabi Room instead of creating new one. Just a thought :fingercross:

Also is it possible to rename one of the rooms to Hyderabad so that we can speak Hindi, Urdu, Telugu, English in Hyderabad whereas in Telugu room we can just chat either in English or Telugu. ;):timid: