• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A Question Worth Asking

Okay, this actually made me smile because I could see you in so many of these lines. ❤️ The sarcastic, dramatic, sentimental and completely unserious part is definitely you. But that last line… I’m genuinely glad you’re here too, and I’m glad I got to know this version of you. :kiss:
42427.jpg apadiyaaaaaaaa :angel:
 
People are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk about.
This prompt is such a beautiful little reminder to pause and see someone beyond their mistakes, moods, or the version of them we happen to kno
w.

Go to ChatGPT and type:

“If I died today and someone asked who I was, what would you tell them?”

Then come back and post your reply.

Maybe we all need that soft corner sometimes to know how we’re remembered, what we meant, and whether the little things we did ever mattered.♥️
Normally I would never go and ask such question to AI but I found this interesting ... I only added to your prompt - shorter answer for ... and here is what I got ... longer version is more interesting though :) Thanks @Hazell
---------------------------------
He was a curious man who never settled for superficial answers.

A builder, creator, engineer, entrepreneur—and an artist at heart. He loved turning ideas into something real, whether it was technology, business, music, or simply finding the right words.

He kept asking, “Can this be better? Can this be simpler? Can this be more meaningful?”

He cared about people, loved creating, and was always learning.

He didn’t just want to live life. He wanted to leave something meaningful behind.
 
People are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk about.
This prompt is such a beautiful little reminder to pause and see someone beyond their mistakes, moods, or the version of them we happen to kno
w.

Go to ChatGPT and type:

“If I died today and someone asked who I was, what would you tell them?”

Then come back and post your reply.

Maybe we all need that soft corner sometimes to know how we’re remembered, what we meant, and whether the little things we did ever mattered.♥️
Let it be the secret.. So i never gona ask..
 
People are fighting battles we know nothing about, and sometimes we forget that the person beside us is carrying things they never talk about.
This prompt is such a beautiful little reminder to pause and see someone beyond their mistakes, moods, or the version of them we happen to kno
w.

Go to ChatGPT and type:

“If I died today and someone asked who I was, what would you tell them?”

Then come back and post your reply.

Maybe we all need that soft corner sometimes to know how we’re remembered, what we meant, and whether the little things we did ever mattered.♥️
That ChatGPT prompt experiment is heavy yet so healing. It makes you pause and think about the legacy we leave behind in the little things we do. "
 
Top