• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A question for both men and women

Saree is the dress in which I want see my future wife ...but I would give her the freedom to wear of her choice.

Men do wear all kind of dresses like shorts , t shirts roaming here nd there...nd telling women to dress traditionally is bullshit....

In personal space without dress will also do fyn for me:Cwl:

Ahmmmm, a fascinating question actually.........
Wear something respectable according to your in-laws traditions and culture. After all it's your family now, lolllllll
If I would reply to this question...what will my wife wear after marriage......i would completely leave it on her own choice and mood♥️....☺️ What do u say da..if u see......hehe, lollll♥️
Finally, your dress choice depends on the culture of your chosen family.since you opted to stay with them.

Hey my lady friend sister, what do you want to wear in daily life after your marriage, what men want, what your wife should wear?....

I would love to wear saree in traditional family function and in front of cousins family after marriage
Interesting and fascinating question first of all.

From my view to ma soul mate, i won't do any suggestion to her, coz she only know her comfortness.

But should be very conscious, that yours dressing should not be awkward or annoying to other ppl..

Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them..

#Be_trendy #feel_comfort #stay_Class

Saree is the dress in which I want see my future wife ...but I would give her the freedom to wear of her choice.

Men do wear all kind of dresses like shorts , t shirts roaming here nd there...nd telling women to dress traditionally is bullshit....

In personal space without dress will also do fyn for me:Cwl:
Aww haha good:Cwl:

Hey my lady friend sister, what do you want to wear in daily life after your marriage, what men want, what your wife should wear?....

I would love to wear saree in traditional family function and in front of cousins family after marriage
My wife wears saree in any social event.When she is at home she prefers comfortable clothes.If she goes out somewhere she prefers salwar.

Saree is not only sexiest wear for girls , same time very rich wear. If its about my choice what my wife would wear , it would be saree when family ,guests are around but if only we two alone living together , would prefer most revealing one even in day to day life. But final decision would be her.:cool:

Umm There is nothing new in this.... it is not worth telling that life is different before marriage and after marriage it is different for a girl....Before marriage only she wears clothes of her choice but after marriage she has to take care of her husband's choice as well....I want my wife to wear clothes of her choice which will make her a cultured and pretty woman in front of my family and friends or relatives.....And she can wear anything with me even if she doesn't wear anything when noone is around in our personal space she can wear my clothes too like my t-shirt,shirts, jackets.. :Cwl:

Well it's a personal choice.
Like I won't resist my wifey to wear any kinda outfits. If she's comfortable in saree(traditional) or jeans(western) that's really fine for me..
Ha but I would suggest her to wear some traditional on special occasions like Diwali or other festivals..

And if I talk about myself, now I wear track suits and casual clothes but I really like to wear suits. When I'll reach at age of 24 or more I'll prefer only suits because I'm fond of vintage clothing

Umm There is nothing new in this.... it is not worth telling that life is different before marriage and after marriage it is different for a girl....Before marriage only she wears clothes of her choice but after marriage she has to take care of her husband's choice as well....I want my wife to wear clothes of her choice which will make her a cultured and pretty woman in front of my family and friends or relatives.....And she can wear anything with me even if she doesn't wear anything when noone is around in our personal space she can wear my clothes too like my t-shirt,shirts, jackets.. :Cwl:
:hearteyes:awwww so chwwet