• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A night with a stranger!

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
I looked at him with a lascivious smile. I can feel a deep urge in me that's prompting me to be on his lap. While pouring the wine from bottle he was piercing into my womanhood by that desiring glance. I know my smile is throbbing in his heart. I know it's getting hard to breathe. Still my eyes are fixed on him.

I don't know, who's he, neither he don't know, who's me. I got him from the central square park this evening. He was sitting on a bench, and was working on his laptop. His casual shirt's sleeves were rolled up to the elbows.
I was sitting on another bench near to him, with a book to read out. As soon as my eyes ran into him, my mind forgot to read the book and got busy in reading him.

He was quite busy in the thing that he was doing, but he was running his fingers through his hair at a regular intervals. My fingers trembled and I can feel that urge in me to trail my fingers instead of his. I started imaging myself on his lap instead of that laptop. My hands touching his skin, softly and the change of rhythm in his breath.

I gasped, when I realized, he's gazing at me and I'm still on his lap in my imagination. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and sat straightly but my eyes ditched me, it again traced onto him. He's still looking at me with a smirky face. I got up from that bench packed my stuffs fastly. Because I realized that I can't stop my eyes so all I could think is to run away, as far as I can, from him.

I ran to the park's front gate and got stopped when I hear an unfamiliar husky voice " hy girl! "

I turned around and found out that the guy, I have been gazing at, is standing infront of me, with that same cute smirk and that winking glance. "Hy girl, I know you have seen me, there.. On the bench" with that same husky voice he teased me. I looked at him with a question in my eyes, 'so what' though I didn't asked it loud, he answered, "So as you were watching me, like you watch a movie you should pay for that na " 'what' still the sound didn't popped out, " would you like to buy a coffee for me" After a second of thought, I nodded positively.

That one nod is the reason why he's here and how he's here. He only needed a simple coffee drinking time to impress me,
Though already I was impressed, physically. " thinking about me baby girl? " He asked and sat beside me on the couch, with two glasses of wine. I took one glass from him and winked. He entwined our fingers as I sipped wine. But soon he pulled me onto him grabbed my face and stole that sip of wine.

He was savouring me and wine, my soft red lips is trapped in between his lips, I scratched him on his back and then ran my naily fingers to grab his hair. I sat on his lap grabbed his nape of neck and trailed my fingers through his hairs. He's still busy in extracting the wine from my lips, we both pulled us more closer, where my body got pressed on him, and I felt
a warm hotness whenever the movement in our body happened, like we're rubbing each other for a fire.

He grabbed me in his arms and I wrapped myself on him he's moving towards bedroom and then he pushed me onto the bed unbuttoned his casual shirt and laid up on me pressed himself on me. He's trying to bury his face somewhere. He removed the boundaries one by one and we were stepping to a place between hell and heaven. At that night he melted into me he pushed his manhood into mine, jerked and enjoyed.

I woke up when the sun rays started to kiss on my naked self, I remembered the last night things and checked for that casually red flag guy on my bed and found out no traces of him. I went out the room but it was of no use. I didn't know what to do, I don't even know the name of the guy, I slept with last night. I felt myself as dumb. The lust in me burned out when I realized that it was just a random one night show.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

~aromanticnightwithastranger!
(sorry and ignore the mistakes)

a1af4dd091a4ea2399cc5b92277b9b56.jpg0792c2850766bf67a3c46aa991d77894.jpg03d42046f52bc02b66c6ddf4c91720a8.jpg

I looked at him with a lascivious smile. I can feel a deep urge in me that's prompting me to be on his lap. While pouring the wine from bottle he was piercing into my womanhood by that desiring glance. I know my smile is throbbing in his heart. I know it's getting hard to breathe. Still my eyes are fixed on him.

I don't know, who's he, neither he don't know, who's me. I got him from the central square park this evening. He was sitting on a bench, and was working on his laptop. His casual shirt's sleeves were rolled up to the elbows.
I was sitting on another bench near to him, with a book to read out. As soon as my eyes ran into him, my mind forgot to read the book and got busy in reading him.

He was quite busy in the thing that he was doing, but he was running his fingers through his hair at a regular intervals. My fingers trembled and I can feel that urge in me to trail my fingers instead of his. I started imaging myself on his lap instead of that laptop. My hands touching his skin, softly and the change of rhythm in his breath.

I gasped, when I realized, he's gazing at me and I'm still on his lap in my imagination. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath and sat straightly but my eyes ditched me, it again traced onto him. He's still looking at me with a smirky face. I got up from that bench packed my stuffs fastly. Because I realized that I can't stop my eyes so all I could think is to run away, as far as I can, from him.

I ran to the park's front gate and got stopped when I hear an unfamiliar husky voice " hy girl! "

I turned around and found out that the guy, I have been gazing at, is standing infront of me, with that same cute smirk and that winking glance. "Hy girl, I know you have seen me, there.. On the bench" with that same husky voice he teased me. I looked at him with a question in my eyes, 'so what' though I didn't asked it loud, he answered, "So as you were watching me, like you watch a movie you should pay for that na " 'what' still the sound didn't popped out, " would you like to buy a coffee for me" After a second of thought, I nodded positively.

That one nod is the reason why he's here and how he's here. He only needed a simple coffee drinking time to impress me,
Though already I was impressed, physically. " thinking about me baby girl? " He asked and sat beside me on the couch, with two glasses of wine. I took one glass from him and winked. He entwined our fingers as I sipped wine. But soon he pulled me onto him grabbed my face and stole that sip of wine.

He was savouring me and wine, my soft red lips is trapped in between his lips, I scratched him on his back and then ran my naily fingers to grab his hair. I sat on his lap grabbed his nape of neck and trailed my fingers through his hairs. He's still busy in extracting the wine from my lips, we both pulled us more closer, where my body got pressed on him, and I felt
a warm hotness whenever the movement in our body happened, like we're rubbing each other for a fire.

He grabbed me in his arms and I wrapped myself on him he's moving towards bedroom and then he pushed me onto the bed unbuttoned his casual shirt and laid up on me pressed himself on me. He's trying to bury his face somewhere. He removed the boundaries one by one and we were stepping to a place between hell and heaven. At that night he melted into me he pushed his manhood into mine, jerked and enjoyed.

I woke up when the sun rays started to kiss on my naked self, I remembered the last night things and checked for that casually red flag guy on my bed and found out no traces of him. I went out the room but it was of no use. I didn't know what to do, I don't even know the name of the guy, I slept with last night. I felt myself as dumb. The lust in me burned out when I realized that it was just a random one night show.

View attachment 159191View attachment 159194View attachment 159192

Super ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

lucky that stranger :p

as i told you in my previous post , i did send u a romantic night :giggle: to remember .

♥️

Nice story buddy :Like:

It was good ❤️

Wonderful so simple and engaging :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: