• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A kind note to all

Mrbean

Idiotic JoKER of ZoZo
Chat Pro User
Whoever it was who comes on guest nicks read and note this well.
@Vjv5 & @VAMC was made mod for regional rooms iam happy for that. Some pepole who came in guest nicks to create dramas and ask me why you dont have been mod beacause you are here so long.

Actualy I voluntarily asked to be a mod to z once when the room had much abusers and he appointed one new mod.

Yes iam long time user and i am not eligible for mod because let me tell the reasons.
1. Iam a short tempered guy who gets anger quick lolz its the main thing to do with mods. :mad:
2. Second iam an lazy ass who cant watch main all the time because i am busy with my fake ids.;)
3. And how can i ban a fake id they are the one iam talking too :p.

The one who questions me why you are here lolz. This is my home where should i go dont give a damn fuck or speak bad about the chat.

Even admin ( peripa) and i fight its our family fight.just stay away and sit and watch.

Get previlage by a chat site yes he given me more so close your fucking ******* and move on.

@Vjv5 & @VAMC was made mod for regional rooms iam happy for that. Some pepole who came in guest nicks to create drams and ask me why you dont have been mod beacause you are so long. Actualy i volunterarly asked to be a mod to z once when the room as so much abusers and he appointed one new mod.
Yes iam so long and i am not eligible for mod because let met tell the reasons.
1. Iam a short tempered guy who got anger quick lolz its the main thing to do with mods. :mad:
2. Second iam an lazy ass who cant watch main all the time because i am busy with my fake ids.;)
3. And how can i ban a fake id they are the one iam taking too :p.
The one who questions me why you are here lolz. This is my home where should i go dont give a damn fuck or speak bad about the chat. Even admin ( peripa) and i fight its our family fight.just stay away and sit and watch.
Get previalage by a chat site yes he given me more so close your fucking ass hole and move on.

Arun I think they will directly make you Admin :rock: :rofl1:

@Vjv5 & @VAMC was made mod for regional rooms iam happy for that. Some pepole who came in guest nicks to create drams and ask me why you dont have been mod beacause you are so long. Actualy i volunterarly asked to be a mod to z once when the room as so much abusers and he appointed one new mod.
Yes iam so long and i am not eligible for mod because let met tell the reasons.
1. Iam a short tempered guy who got anger quick lolz its the main thing to do with mods. :mad:
3. And how can i ban a fake id they are the one iam taking too :p.
The one who questions me why you are here lolz. This is my home where should i go dont give a damn fuck or speak bad about the chat. Even admin ( peripa) and i fight its our family fight.just stay away and sit and watch.
Get previalage by a chat site yes he given me more so close your fucking ass hole and move on.
Varungala Americca janathipathi Master valgaa :hearteyes:

@Mrbean right now tamil room is booming and people are struggling to keep up with main messages, who know may be there will be two rooms for tamil people and you might be a moderator for the second tamil room.. hmmm.. that sound good "Periyappa" lol. Rajamatha @Rapunzel you should get some weird names like this LOL.
As i said if you give i cant roam with fake ids :rolleyes:. She was already having more names thats why i said you come to chat.

Arun I think they will directly make you Admin :rock: :rofl1:
Already we have done a share all forgot about that go through this.
Zozo was yours who told its unfair it was mine too better. Let me settle things indian room yours tamil room mine kerala yours telugu mine banglore yours bengali mine mumbai yours kanpur mine gujaratji kollata yours indore mine :p

@Vjv5 & @VAMC was made mod for regional rooms iam happy for that. Some pepole who came in guest nicks to create dramas and ask me why you dont have been mod beacause you are here so long.

Actualy I voluntarily asked to be a mod to z once when the room had much abusers and he appointed one new mod.

Yes iam long time user and i am not eligible for mod because let me tell the reasons.
1. Iam a short tempered guy who gets anger quick lolz its the main thing to do with mods. :mad:

The one who questions me why you are here lolz. This is my home where should i go dont give a damn fuck or speak bad about the chat.

Even admin ( peripa) and i fight its our family fight.just stay away and sit and watch.

Get previlage by a chat site yes he given me more so close your fucking ******* and move on.
I welcome you future SUPER ADMIN

Some people dont mind there own business they like to create misunderstanding in others it was happened with me too telgu room one pro use to ask me such question
Anyways hugs to you gf arun
Dont bother what anyone says we know you right

@Mrbean right now tamil room is booming and people are struggling to keep up with main messages, who know may be there will be two rooms for tamil people and you might be a moderator for the second tamil room.. hmmm.. that sound good "Periyappa" lol. Rajamatha @Rapunzel you should get some weird names like this LOL.
Forum la enaku oru vip kidaikuma...admin avargaleee