• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A favorite turn of phrase

OliviaRose

Novice Sprinter
WhatsApp Image 2024-02-25 at 3.50.28 PM.jpeg

To make a relationship last,

You really have to flow with a person as they change. Give them space. My friend always told me about his grandfather who was with his wife for 60 years before she passed. His grandfather said that through all that time, his wife changed so much it felt like he had been with 8 different people by the end. But he said the secret to making it last was that through all those changes, he never suffocated his wife with his own idea of who he expected her to be.
Rather he loved, fully, every new woman she became❤️✨.

View attachment 208992
To make a relationship last,

You really have to flow with a person as they change. Give them space. My friend always told me about his grandfather who was with his wife for 60 years before she passed. His grandfather said that through all that time, his wife changed so much it felt like he had been with 8 different people by the end. But he said the secret to making it last was that through all those changes, he never suffocated his wife with his own idea of who he expected her to be.
Rather he loved, fully, every new woman she became❤️✨.
Well, I understand everything. Do you want to do this ?