• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A birthday wish ~

Ashly

Favoured Frenzy
It's a fine evening, sitting beside him, I felt calm and relaxed, I have a cup of coffee with me, made by him. He put his head on my shoulder and grabbed my hands with his. A moment of serenity, being in this calm and peaceful atmosphere under the twilight sky, with a gentle breeze and his hands, how can I define serenity even more than this?

"How was your day? " he asked as usual.

" It was a wonderful day "
" I ate Ice cream on the way back "
" I fell while crossing the road "
" I fought with my mother "

I opened my radio mouth and said without taking breath, with an innocence of a kid.
I'm just a kid infront of him, always, I thought. He's laughing like hell. He won't laugh much as I do, so these rare laughs are the most beautiful laughs, I have ever seen.

"How many things, will you say in a minute?" He asked in between and I gave a grin instantly.

" I love you " I kissed him and said. " I love you too " without a hesitation he replied.

" Really? Who am I, to you?" I was curious.

" You're my little lover " I blushed and planted a kiss again on his shoulder.

" What will be your answer ? Who am I to you? " he pointed the arrow in return onto me.

" Well, you're my brother, don't worry sometimes only, actually you're my supporting pillar,like a therapist, I respect you like a lot, I like you to the room and the Saturn, moreover everything I love you " I took a deep breath.

He's smiling, and kissing on my hand,
" Do you have any new lovers? "
I asked in a funny tone, " Yeah " he replied seriously.

A strong silence prevailed around me for some minutes, ' So the three words are just a song, ain't I special for him?, I'm not perfect? Am I that much bad to think like this, so who's me? who? What's us? 'Though water rolled in my eyes I just covered it from him, " Why are you suddenly silent? "He asked suddenly with a worried expression. "Nothing " I replied, giving him a painful smile.

I thought about the days we first met it's being 3 years from our first encounter , ' I'm a lover, I love every small things I saw, don't take anything seriously ' he said at that time.

I sighed, reminding all those things, silence hissed again, I felt scared in it though his hands was there, I felt bad.

Days passed, we moved into distance, with our busy schedules. It was a fine winter night the clock was running past 12 from the midnight, a message tone made me to notice my phone for a moment. It was a message from him, " Okay fine, I didn't got any birthday wish yet ", 'hell, I forgotten, oops oops oops '

I send a quick wish. Then I was thinking about a gift, he doesn't like expensive things, suddenly I got an idea, I took my canvas and started sketching him. His small eyes, it's kinda cute and innocent, nose where I bite sometimes, lips in a perfect shape and that half curly hair, I painted it with a natural shades, and now it's looking like a real picture, he'll love it. Soon, I took another paper and started writing,

Dear Kris,

I know I forgot, I'm sorry,
You know me well, right?
I'm bad at remembering dates,
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

And about the birthday gift,
I don't know,
What should I give?
You're the one who made me
Like this!
You're the one,
Who explored the ME in me.
You taught me lots of things,
You loved me innocently,
How will I select some gift?
Will it be a good one?
A perfect one?
Don't know, but the
One I'm attaching to this,
It's from my heart,
I swear, it's from my heart.

Birthday cake?
Where's the birthday cake?
Do you like cakes?
Whatever still I like you.
Oops, did I diverted
from the topic?
You want a birthday cake?
Or
Do you want me?

I'm not making it dramatic,
I love you.
I respect you.
I want you.
And, you know that,
Just stay with me,
Forever!

Yeah
"What you heard is true, but I
Can't stop thinkin' 'bout you and I"

With lots of love
Yours stylistic

Kristen.

I rolled it with the picture and posted the letter, I don't know when will he get that, I don't know if he ever will read that, though

My heart is whispering in every second,

" Happy birthday Kris "

NB - whoever reading this kindly if you don't mind take a five seconds and drop a birthday wish for him, please ♡

Him - A beautiful human from this world

Once again, Happy birthday ~❤️

I'm bad at remembering dates ~ uh 1 another creature like me
the difficulty of deciding gift comes when we wanna gift us in first place lol
guy who made my gal dramatic ( though she claims shez not shush) , dreamy , lovely , jumpy & a kiddish her( only few can uncover tht side lol ) ~ yew deserve all goodness in world Happy birthday ⭐✨

Where the the attachment of canvas? Wish someone wished on birthday like this!

You have qualities of becoming a novelist . Please read this novel “ love story “ by Eric Segal.

Note : Keep writing.

It's a fine evening, sitting beside him, I felt calm and relaxed, I have a cup of coffee with me, made by him. He put his head on my shoulder and grabbed my hands with his. A moment of serenity, being in this calm and peaceful atmosphere under the twilight sky, with a gentle breeze and his hands, how can I define serenity even more than this?

"How was your day? " he asked as usual.

" It was a wonderful day "
" I ate Ice cream on the way back "
" I fell while crossing the road "
" I fought with my mother "

I opened my radio mouth and said without taking breath, with an innocence of a kid.
I'm just a kid infront of him, always, I thought. He's laughing like hell. He won't laugh much as I do, so these rare laughs are the most beautiful laughs, I have ever seen.

"How many things, will you say in a minute?" He asked in between and I gave a grin instantly.

" I love you " I kissed him and said. " I love you too " without a hesitation he replied.

" Really? Who am I, to you?" I was curious.

" You're my little lover " I blushed and planted a kiss again on his shoulder.

" What will be your answer ? Who am I to you? " he pointed the arrow in return onto me.

" Well, you're my brother, don't worry sometimes only, actually you're my supporting pillar,like a therapist, I respect you like a lot, I like you to the room and the Saturn, moreover everything I love you " I took a deep breath.

He's smiling, and kissing on my hand,
" Do you have any new lovers? "
I asked in a funny tone, " Yeah " he replied seriously.

A strong silence prevailed around me for some minutes, ' So the three words are just a song, ain't I special for him?, I'm not perfect? Am I that much bad to think like this, so who's me? who? What's us? 'Though water rolled in my eyes I just covered it from him, " Why are you suddenly silent? "He asked suddenly with a worried expression. "Nothing " I replied, giving him a painful smile.

I thought about the days we first met it's being 3 years from our first encounter , ' I'm a lover, I love every small things I saw, don't take anything seriously ' he said at that time.

I sighed, reminding all those things, silence hissed again, I felt scared in it though his hands was there, I felt bad.

Days passed, we moved into distance, with our busy schedules. It was a fine winter night the clock was running past 12 from the midnight, a message tone made me to notice my phone for a moment. It was a message from him, " Okay fine, I didn't got any birthday wish yet ", 'hell, I forgotten, oops oops oops '

I send a quick wish. Then I was thinking about a gift, he doesn't like expensive things, suddenly I got an idea, I took my canvas and started sketching him. His small eyes, it's kinda cute and innocent, nose where I bite sometimes, lips in a perfect shape and that half curly hair, I painted it with a natural shades, and now it's looking like a real picture, he'll love it. Soon, I took another paper and started writing,

Dear Kris,

I know I forgot, I'm sorry,
You know me well, right?
I'm bad at remembering dates,
I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm sorry.

And about the birthday gift,
I don't know,
What should I give?
You're the one who made me
Like this!
You're the one,
Who explored the ME in me.
You taught me lots of things,
You loved me innocently,
How will I select some gift?
Will it be a good one?
A perfect one?
Don't know, but the
One I'm attaching to this,
It's from my heart,
I swear, it's from my heart.

Birthday cake?
Where's the birthday cake?
Do you like cakes?
Whatever still I like you.
Oops, did I diverted
from the topic?
You want a birthday cake?
Or
Do you want me?

I'm not making it dramatic,
I love you.
I respect you.
I want you.
And, you know that,
Just stay with me,
Forever!

Yeah
"What you heard is true, but I
Can't stop thinkin' 'bout you and I"

With lots of love
Yours stylistic

Kristen.

I rolled it with the picture and posted the letter, I don't know when will he get that, I don't know if he ever will read that, though

My heart is whispering in every second,

" Happy birthday Kris "

NB - whoever reading this kindly if you don't mind take a five seconds and drop a birthday wish for him, please ♡

Him - A beautiful human from this world

Once again, Happy birthday ~❤️
hmmmm

Be lated happy birth day to amazing person who has equally amazing partner like Taylor. Its like a fairy tale. Many times I doubt whether such type of person like Taylor really exists or its character of any story. Awesome girl. Awesome writing.:cool:

376.jpg

If words flowed this much and that flow resulted in a river of emotions, I am sure he must be a special someone. Hope I will be a good enough person in future so that someone can write a little bit about me haha, this is beautiful and cute.

I wish this soul a happy birthday and a great life.