• We kindly request chatzozo forum members to follow forum rules to avoid getting a temporary suspension. Do not use non-English languages in the International Sex Chat Discussion section. This section is mainly created for everyone who uses English as their communication language.

A ? 4 ladies

Beryl

Chat Secret Agent
Posting Freak
img_1_1643346295643-png.47380

Attachments

• img_1_1643346295643.png
    img_1_1643346295643.png
    667.5 KB · Views: 105
For me a man becomes unattractive when

• He starts showing cheesiness. I mean why every time you need to know what are we doing . at least give us the chance to ask you what you are doing and how was your day .
  • Forgetting his self respect and ego to please us. You can call me wrong here. But that’s the fact if you will not take care of your self respect , just because you want that girl in your life , she will start taking you for granted. (Bitter truth)
  • Being available every time for stupid reasons. I understand you all are always ready to help us in tough times. But you need to find out whether we really need you or its just because you don’t have your own work and that’s why we are calling you.
Above points are applicable for girl’s as well. It all about your self respect which makes you attractive. Even a gorgeous person without self respect will look unattractive to us . But the one with an average look with self respect will look 1000 times more attractive than the gorgeous one.❤️❤️❤️